Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can U Play A D/l Game Without Burning It To Disk ?

ok i have got csi game i have downloaded i was wondering if i could play it without burning it to disks ?

2. Games   -   #2
    hugoharding's Avatar its changed since 02
    If it is a image you can extract using winISO and then just run it from your hard drive.

3. Games   -   #3
    its in rars if this is ok how do i go aout playing it ? any help would be great or point me in the direction of somewhere i can follow instructions ?

4. Games   -   #4
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Whats the filename of it? Does it contain the word rip/ripped?

5. Games   -   #5
    cant see any rip or ripped m8 its three folders of rars for csi the game i know how to burn it and so on just i aint got any disks at mo and wanted to know if i can play it

6. Games   -   #6
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Have you unrared the files yet?

7. Games   -   #7
    yea got bins and cues in another folder

8. Games   -   #8
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Right, d/l a program called alcohol 120%, it allows you to create virtual drives on your pc, so you can run the bin file as if it was a normal cd-rom but with the advantage of running it at a faster speed than what a cd drive is capable of. I dont have the link try googling it.

9. Games   -   #9
    i have daemon tools on my pc never used it though will that do same thing? if so how i use it m8 ? sorry to be a pain

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by notorious19@17 April 2003 - 15:21
    i have daemon tools on my pc never used it though will that do same thing? if so how i use it m8 ? sorry to be a pain
    YES !!! deamon tools will do you the trick. just start it. then right click on the icon at your taskbar, select ViRTUAL CD/DVD ROM, DEVICE 0: [E] NO MEDIA, M O U N T I M A G E and select the image u have (bin, iso, etc.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast