Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Audio Software Sites?

Sean_Rob's Avatar Patriot BT Rep: +3
    If you want a site , I suggest: http://www.audio-forum.ru/ . this site is one of the best Audio Warez in the world . But you must Donate it to be member of it .
    And the second site is Magesy.ru .

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    n00b BT Rep: +5
    ^ they got invite system!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Audionews,protorrents,audiotracker,Twinstorrents,Oink,Audio-Forum,Proaudio,audiozone,Magesy all i can remember

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    audiofarm.cc is better.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    it,s Down ^

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Does Pro audio torrents have a lot of good stuff on it? The registration is closed, so the only way to get on it is to donate, and I'm debating whether I need to spend money...I have oink, so an oink comparison would be be helpful. Thanks.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by tres08 View Post
    Does Pro audio torrents have a lot of good stuff on it? The registration is closed, so the only way to get on it is to donate, and I'm debating whether I need to spend money...I have oink, so an oink comparison would be be helpful. Thanks.
    You will find more on PAT.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    i have 5 invite in audionews.ru but it's closed for me sameone know what happen

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    hey guys, I dont have any invites to trade but if there are any other producers on here i have tons of samples id be willing to share... if not maybe someone on here is nice a enough to invite me to proaudiotorrents.org, audiozonetorrents.com, audionews.ru, or oink.me.uk i would owe you greatly... email [email protected] hope to hear from one of you, thanks

ps , this is my first time posting here, wish i found it sooner... keep up the good work

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    filelist.org has some audio programs listed...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast