Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Will this work. Ps2 mod

  1. #1
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    CoNNecticut
    Posts
    5,272
    Like say i put in one of those momory card cd for like compressing becuase i got one then i put in a burned game by opening the ps2 up and switching the disks then loading the game

  2. Games   -   #2
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,461
    Please explain it better, I don't understand what ur trying to say.

  3. Games   -   #3
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    Please explain it better, I don't understand what ur trying to say.
    Yea I don't undestand eaither. Mabey he's talking about the memory card exploit, but that only works on v7 and below, I think.

  4. Games   -   #4
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    CoNNecticut
    Posts
    5,272
    no. I have a thing like the swap thing and if i open the ps2 up could it work if i replace the cds without opening it.

    Instead of using like a fliptop you could open the system and swicth cds like that

  5. Games   -   #5
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    Quote Originally Posted by twisterX
    no. I have a thing like the swap thing and if i open the ps2 up could it work if i replace the cds without opening it.

    Instead of using like a fliptop you could open the system and swicth cds like that
    Do you want to keep the case open? Sounds kinda funny. It wont work, cuase the without the top it wont spin. Cuase of the magnitized thing that keeps the cd steal.

    LoL still confused.

    If you don't want to get the Flipstop, you can use the slide card.
    http://www.ultimateconsoleguides.com/slidecards.htm

  6. Games   -   #6
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    CoNNecticut
    Posts
    5,272
    switch the disks and put the top back on.

  7. Games   -   #7
    ...
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ...
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,291
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    Do you want to keep the case open? Sounds kinda funny. It wont work, cuase the without the top it wont spin. Cuase of the magnitized thing that keeps the cd steal.

    LoL still confused.

    If you don't want to get the Flipstop, you can use the slide card.
    http://www.ultimateconsoleguides.com/slidecards.htm
    it spins without the top, you just put the magnet thing on top of the cd/dvd, and it stays in place without top...but if you dont have a top, laser will get dusty.

  8. Games   -   #8
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    Quote Originally Posted by colt45joe
    it spins without the top, you just put the magnet thing on top of the cd/dvd, and it stays in place without top...but if you dont have a top, laser will get dusty.
    Thats kinda what i was trying to get at... thx

  9. Games   -   #9
    Someone needs to go to an English lesson


    Why not just use the slide tool?


  10. Games   -   #10
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Someone needs to go to an English lesson


    Why not just use the slide tool?
    Me? Sorry

    Slide Tool is the best bet, if he dosen't want to use the fliptop. Taking it apart to switch the disc's seems foolish and alot of work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •