Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy the XBOX360

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Is there still a chance to buy the Xbox 360 for the Nov. 22 ship, anywhere?

2. Games   -   #2
    As far as i heard you cannot buy it anymore, wait a few weeks.

3. Games   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    a few weeks? LMFAO, go to any website and check the fine print. Due to popluar demand for this product, ordering it after the 25th of October may result in your product shipping no earlier than 2006.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #4
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    a few weeks? LMFAO, go to any website and check the fine print. Due to popluar demand for this product, ordering it after the 25th of October may result in your product shipping no earlier than 2006.
    you can always buy it from retail stores n all? of course once the console is released.....

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

5. Games   -   #5
    What about places that arnt taking pre orders, like best buy and compusa. Could i show up the day of shiping, and get it, based on a fist come first serve?

6. Games   -   #6
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    well if your leet ninja skills are up to par, and you beat the people who will camp outside to get one, sure. remember the launch of the xbox, times square was full for a mile with people in line.

7. Games   -   #7
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Aww ffs, go get the thang from Target, CompUSA, Circuit City, Best Buy, WalMart, etc. the day it comes out. (easiest at Target)

I am waiting to get one modded already.

M$ can suck a dick if they think I'm going to buy a 360 game that's not even leaps and bounds better than an original Xbox game, and pay $60 to $70 for it.

Besides that, I need to play the nmerous PS2 and Xbox games that are still shrunk wrapped. I just opened God Of War recently but had it since it came out.
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-30-2005 at 05:15 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Games   -   #8
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    What about places that arnt taking pre orders, like best buy and compusa. Could i show up the day of shiping, and get it, based on a fist come first serve?
    I think you would....but watch out for the long line up of peeps tryin to lay their hands on the 360 first.

If you camp outside for a night or so than yea.....but if you would wait till the store opens...than no chance dude. It would be sold out by then........

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

9. Games   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sameer0807
    I think you would....but watch out for the long line up of peeps tryin to lay their hands on the 360 first.

If you camp outside for a night or so than yea.....but if you would wait till the store opens...than no chance dude. It would be sold out by then........
    I'll probly camp out side, it's worth it

10. Games   -   #10
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    I'll probly camp out side, it's worth it
    you need to get a fucking job first asmithz lol

i can wait till it release date....

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast