Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hulk 2003 Movie Dvd Screener?

Hi, Can anyone tell me when will it be out as a screener? if it is out where can I download the real one? thanks

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    June 20, 2003 Nationwide U.S.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    sushi... these people drive me nuts... you too?

every fricking day...

PEOPLE! if its not on the board, odds are its not out yet! Give or take a day or two... we bust our ass to get new stuff for you guys, when its out, the regs here will get it!

BE PATTIENT! QUIT ASKING!

or... crazy idea... learn to search newsgroups, and irc yourself, and contribute! k thanks...

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    OK how do i do a irc search?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    I will tell you, but i will also tell you its pointless right now, cuz it isnt out. Some of us keep of this stuff multiple times a day... but search away, alas, you wont find it..

IRC spy

packetnews

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@17 April 2003 - 14:38
    BE PATTIENT! QUIT ASKING!

or... crazy idea... learn to search newsgroups, and irc yourself, and contribute! k thanks...
    This annoys me also. I'm so tired of beggers on this board. Most of the people here don't contribute a thing, they never post hashes or anything. However they are the first ones here trying to "up" their post count, by starting threads about movies that ARE STILL BEING FILMED.

Oh yeah, and I hate when people call 'em screeners. If you can't learn the "language", get off the boards!

Hey Schmiggy, I bet one of us will post the hashes, and people will bitch for weeks that the files don't have any sources. It a vicious circle, oh how I hate it. B)
    Proud member of MDS

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    ya... or say we post a tmd cam or something, all they will do is bitch about the shitty quality... then when we post the vcd/svcd.... they bitch it about it not being a promo/screener... then when someone posts the screener, people will bitch that its not a dvd rip.... People, you are getting free shit, be happy. I still see most of my movies in theater, still buy dvds, and support the industry, and I do this stuff, posting movies, hunting them down for you "beggars" in my free time, for people who prolly dont contribute to the board, let alone the movie industry.

no one is ever fu@king happy here, at least, the people who dont contribute arent. sometimes i wonder why i do this shit...

I guess its for the cats like me, you, shin, and others who actually make the effort...

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    The funniest part of all this, is that most people think xvid/divx is good quality. Maybe if people understood the warez scene, then they would appreciate how hard it is to get files spread around the network.
    Proud member of MDS

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Ya, totally.

its the trickle down effect, and people dont get it. Like... well my friends roomates unlce who is a big pirate said *movie dfakldfals* hit the web yesterday, wheres the damn hash!?!?!?!

People dont get the order of warez... newsgroups, irc, ftps even, then p2p... it takes time... cuz the instant this stuff hits, the hardcore guys, are getting it way before me and you, so by the time we wait our turn, 20 people are bitching for it on here already... then we still have to download it, and then post it, making for another 20 people bitching for it...

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    My favorite post is the "can I burn a downloaded movie to a DVD?" How many times is this asked? There is even a sticky, and people keep asking. I'm starting to think we need to "close the borders."

Better bust out a pic of your girl Schmiggy, no more teasin' us. We want to see the whole package, top to bottom, with or without clothes, your choice!!
    Proud member of MDS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast