View Poll Results: Should be ban Peerzy?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 50.82%
  • No

30 49.18%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Peerzy Banned

manker's Avatar effendi
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    for waht.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Peerzy should not be banned! BAN me instead!

My Blog
    I'm still here.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Ban that fucker.

Nah, just being mean, don't ban him. He just pisses me off a lot.
    Last edited by RealitY; 11-04-2005 at 09:14 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    He may piss me off (and a lot of others) but he shouldn't be banned, w/o him a lot of things in the past could have gotten way off topic. But still, that doesn't mean he's a biotch

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    wow, thanks RealitY
    Last edited by silent h3ro; 11-04-2005 at 10:51 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    he's reported me so many times for frivolous things like going slightly off topic or making posts that don't contribute a life changing experience to a thread, and then he posts a virus

i don't have anything against him but it's like when tony blair preaches about democracy

I can't remember the last time i reported you

It wasn't a virus and i had premission from an admin (who i asked before i posted it) and they said yes and offered to delete posts that said what it really was so more people would fool for it.

hes always been mean to my posts

what a lmao its a forum comon man if ur that mean in a forum how mean and grumpy are u in life
    I mean to you? Why have you not called the Interweb police on me then
    He's probably a pussy...cat in real life. You must understand that you can't get your hands around his throat on the internet.

I vote for be to ban him btw. I know it's unfair but fuck him, I ain't a mod.
    I bet the fact that you cannot shoot me away haunts you at night.

Peerzy should not be banned! BAN me instead!
    I second that motion.

Ban that fucker.

Nah, just being mean, don't ban him. He just pisses me off a lot.
    He may piss me off (and a lot of others) but he shouldn't be banned, w/o him a lot of things in the past could have gotten way off topic. But still, that doesn't mean he's a biotch
    Displite whatever you think i do very little reporting and flaming. Most of my posts are either posting links to football games and goals/helping people in Gameworld (admittably in a sarcastic way) or in the lounge.

How people can expect help when they post:

LOL HW I PLAY DIZ G3ME I D/LD IT FRM INTERNET HELP!!1!!!1!!1111!
    So ofcourse im going to tell them to come back when there out of pre school and then maybe i'll help them.

I've helped hundreds of people over the time i've been here and still continue to post goals and such on a regular basis and help in gameworld. Yet someone who signed up this month, and has made 22 posts (18 of them being helpful the rest asking for torrent invites and such), is already a forum contributor, yet there are countless people on this board who have been doing a hell of a lot more for years but get fuck all back.

My own thread

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Yet someone who signed up this month, and has made 22 posts (18 of them being helpful the rest asking for torrent invites and such), is already a forum contributor, yet there are countless people on this board who have been doing a hell of a lot more for years but get fuck all back.
    I noticed this earlier.

Either he/she is a friend of a mod or admin or someone has some explaining to do. I'm sure you could of found and "old-school" member who contributes 10x as much. Nothing better than a kick in the teeth. "The Idiots Guide to Joining FST and get promoted in 22 posts", out in all good bookstores.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    He's probably a pussy...cat in real life. You must understand that you can't get your hands around his throat on the internet.

I vote for be to ban him btw. I know it's unfair but fuck him, I ain't a mod.
    I bet the fact that you cannot shoot me away haunts you at night.
    Read, Peerzyboy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    You must understand that you can't get your hands around his throat on the internet.
    That's choking not shooting.

Besides that, you are no thorn in my side. You are an anti-American little shit and I recognize that you'd clam up outside of you posting on internet.

Folks like yourself give me a view of what others think of Americans and whether some of your views are actually logical or hype-fueled.

It's good edgamacation.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    You are an anti-American little shit and I recognize that you'd clam up outside of you posting on internet.
    You know this because? Is another one of your hobbies following me, as you like to take random pictures of homeless people then ignore them when they try to ask you why

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast