Thread: Diablo 2 Help Please! I Can't Find It!

Poster
    Is there a working copy of Diablo 2 on KaZaA? I have searched forever and I can't find it. Also, if someone knows for a fact there is one, can you tell me the file size or something about the file so I know what I am looking for? Thanks in advance!

2. Games   -   #2
    Post this in the requests...

3. Games   -   #3
    well hez respected in my book

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...ST&f=34&t=25118

look at taht thread for lod... but i think its full >> has both

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Soul814, I tried downloading this earlier but it didn't work. I also don't understand this link at all. Every time I click it a message pops up saying this file has been added to your kazaa download list. However the file just sits there; never downloading. it stays at 0/0KB and is always needing more sources. Any advice anyone can give me is very greatly appreciated. B)

5. Games   -   #5
    thsi is a link to Diablo expansion only and it is an eDonkey/eMule/Overnet link. you cannot d/l it with kazaa. U will not find diablo on Kazaa. get any of the 3 client I mentioned above and spend a weekend waiting for your d/l to complete.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by KurtCocain@17 April 2003 - 22:20
    thsi is a link to Diablo expansion only and it is an eDonkey/eMule/Overnet link. you cannot d/l it with kazaa. U will not find diablo on Kazaa. get any of the 3 client I mentioned above and spend a weekend waiting for your d/l to complete.
    thanks man