Thread: Your Thoughts On Ogre Battle For Snes.

Poster
    Just wondering because I thought this was one of the greatest games in the world to be honest. To this date I still think that Anyone else have opinions on this game. Also KaZaA probably has a few copies of this so if you have a SNES emulator, ZSNES for example, I reccomend you getting this game.

2. Games   -   #2
    imported_The__One
    never heard of it...

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    I've played that game like a goon, I think (I remember playing it for PS1). Something about attacking different posts/forts with your army (you could have around 15). I remember using alot of vampires. Is this the same game?

4. Games   -   #4
    I've played that game like a goon, I think (I remember playing it for PS1). Something about attacking different posts/forts with your army (you could have around 15). I remember using alot of vampires. Is this the same game?   
    Its almost the same game, but the PS1 sequel (needless to say) has much better graphics, is longer, and has a tad bit more complex in gameplay. I’ve played the one for snes, but only on an emulator, and although it is a decent game, I would hardly call it the greatest game in the world. One large flaw is lack of control, especially during battle, where you can only control their “behavior”, but also in there movement which, unless you take a lot of painstaking effort to move them only a bit at a time, you can only set the start and the end of a unit’s journey.

The concept of the game is very unique though, I have yet to see another game like it.

5. Games   -   #5
    I have, Ogre Battle 64