Thread: Madonna - American Life

I have just downloaded the tracks from the new Madonna American Life album and they all have a quote, seemingly from the Mad-tart herself asking me if I know what the fuck I am doing. Is this the new combatting strike force against piracy? Anyone else heard these?

2. Music   -   #2
    porkshit
    lol nope never heard of that before... i imagine tha tcould get annoying

3. Music   -   #3
    Saying that, I found a verified list on this forum. Should look harder...

4. Music   -   #4
    porkshit
    lol

5. Music   -   #5
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    She released those early to discourage piracy. Just wait until the album comes out.

I don't know when it does. I saw that interesting tidbit at 5 am before going to bed.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

6. Music   -   #6
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by forum@17 April 2003 - 16:22
    I have just downloaded the tracks from the new Madonna American Life album and they all have a quote, seemingly from the Mad-tart herself asking me if I know what the fuck I am doing. Is this the new combatting strike force against piracy? Anyone else heard these?
    fuck Madonna. That lonesome bitch hasn't had a hit in 10 years. Its funny that all the complainers in the music industry, are the very same performers who became millionaires because of people like ME buying their music. So instead of supporting the p2p industry and pushing for a new digital format for music, she's going to join the anti-piracy movement? Screw her and those assholes in Metallica. I'm sharing her songs and I hope that no one buys her CDs.
    Proud member of MDS

7. Music   -   #7
    Now, Now...

I only wanted to listen to it. I have every Madonna CD and I don't want to start including pirated stuff in my collection so I will still be buying it on the 22nd April.

Anyhoo, if you ask me the piracy problem isn't MP3 format on the internet, it's the fact that CD burners are vastly available. There is no difference between listening to a track on the radio than on the computer. It's when someone burns them onto a CD, prints out the label and sells them for half price at the local car boot. I now get my CDs from www.cdwow.com as they are all generally £8.99 with the occasional money off deal and no postage. My music collection is too big and old to introduce dodgy CD s.

8. Music   -   #8
    theslayer40's Avatar Poster
    I saw a story on this last night on Celb. Justice. they even played the "comment".