Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: He's moved in!!!

Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Oh OK, didn't get it .

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    I'd say so..over here calling your girlfriend or wife your in house twat is a good way to end a relationship...bit like calling her ypu bit of cunt at home...just not on.
    Prehaps it's not so offensive in the states
    It's a joke. Men moving in with a woman are also referred to as in-house dick. There's nothing wrong with in-house pussy. (I even heard it in the movie Boyz In The Hood)
    If it's in a movie, it must be okay.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Was I trying to demean Sara? Go take your meds, you cunt. You've been off them to long.
    Well what the fuck were you trying to do? Referring to someone as "in-house twat" is offensive in any circumstance. Did you think you were being "funny"?

Admittedly you are a charmless bigoted tosser, but that was pretty bad even for you.
    Fuck you. If I said she now has in-house dick I wouldn't have heard shit from the peanut gallery.

I happen to like Sara so no I wasn't trying to demean her....Barbie.

I wasn't saying "Sara you are twat". It's the same as in-house pussy dipshit....it's not calling her "a pussy". It refers to what she has not what she is.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    It's a joke. Men moving in with a woman are also referred to as in-house dick. There's nothing wrong with in-house pussy. (I even heard it in the movie Boyz In The Hood)
    If it's in a movie, it must be okay.
    Yeah it actually was okay.

While speaking to Cuba Gooding Jr., Ice Cube made reference to the fact that his mother allowed his brother's girlfriend to live with his brother in her house.

Ice Cube said his brother gets to have in-house pussy yet his mother rags on him about the smallest things.

Touchy Touchy.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #45
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa

Well what the fuck were you trying to do? Referring to someone as "in-house twat" is offensive in any circumstance. Did you think you were being "funny"?

Admittedly you are a charmless bigoted tosser, but that was pretty bad even for you.
    Fuck you. If I said she now has in-house dick I wouldn't have heard shit from the peanut gallery.

I wasn't saying "Sara you are twat". It's the same as in-house pussy dipshit....it's not calling her "a pussy". It refers to what she has not what she is.
    No-one said you were trying to demean Sara.

The problem was your comment is demeaning to women in general. I sometimes make comments like that in a kinda pseudo-misogynist way as a joke.

The difference is that you aren't really that funny and have a history of being a complete arse - therefore people will tend to think that you are of the view that women are 'in-house twat'.

Which is offensive.

I didn't find the comment offensive but then again, I'm not a biatch whose in-house pussy is on tap for my man.
    Last edited by manker; 11-02-2005 at 02:59 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

No-one said you were trying to demean Sara.

The problem was your comment is demeaning to women in general. I sometimes make comments like that in a kinda pseudo-misogynist way as a joke.

The difference is that you aren't really that funny and have a history of being a complete arse - therefore people will tend to think that you are of the view that women are 'in-house twat'.

Which is offensive.

I didn't find the comment offensive but then again, I'm not a biatch whose in-house pussy is on tap for my man.
    Anything can be offensive mank. I'm not surprised you didn't find it offensive. I'm surprised that anyone did actually.

Tbh, I sure some people are bandwagoning 'cause Busy said it.
    That's CaptainObvious. Since you make jokes like that, it's different. I get it now.

The Fook?
    Last edited by Busyman; 11-02-2005 at 03:13 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #47
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by busyman
    Tbh, I sure some people are bandwagoning 'cause Busy said it.
    ... and I'm pretty sure you're playing up to their, and my, caracature of you

8. Lounge   -   #48
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Ok boys....enough already!

I actually found Busyman's comment to be funny so no probs there from me....

And yes...it was HIM that came 10 times, and yes he is a bit of a duracel bunny and he is my age, so not a youngster....just what pron refers to as a heavy cummer and repeater! I am just a very lucky girl 5 or 6 times is usual for us during an all afternoon session for example.

I admit that I have never before known a man with such a high sex drive....suits me
    Last edited by sArA; 11-02-2005 at 03:44 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Blythorama's Avatar Podiceps cristatus
    Quote Originally Posted by Blythorama

No you ignoramus, its the objectifying women as sex objects, as in-house twat, that I find offensive. Then again I just find most things you say offensive so I wouldn't worry.
    Oh gawwd.

Was I trying to demean Sara? Go take your meds, you cunt. You've been off them to long.
    You really are a charmer.

If something offends me, I'll let the offender know about it. It just always seems to be you.
    Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara
    Ok boys....enough already!

I actually found Busyman's comment to be funny so no probs there from me....

And yes...it was HIM that came 10 times, and yes he is a bit of a duracel bunny and he is my age, so not a youngster....just what pron refers to as a heavy cummer and repeater! I am just a very lucky girl 5 or 6 times is usual for us during an all afternoon session for example.

I admit that I have never before known a man with such a high sex drive....suits me
    I will bump this thread in 2-months time to see if your in-house twat and his in-house dick are tired of all that in-housin'.

There will be those nights where one of you will be sex-sleep walkin'. It'll be 3am and your ass will slightly nudge against him and he'll (with his eyes still closed) roll over and push it in. You will move with him but your eyes will stay closed. After cumming...roll over and fall back asleep.

You'll probably do the same by getting on top like as if you were on auto-pilot....eyes still closed.

It is good that you have matching sex-drives though. Not good if you have DVD+R twat and he has a DVD-R dong.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast