Thread: opening a game without disk?

Just got football manager 2006, it extract's fine and install's fine, but when i try to run it it ask's me to insert disk, I'm guessing i have all the files for the game as it was a 700mb torrent so where am i going wrong?
    cheers

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Is there an .nfo file? Open it with Notepad and read it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Just done a bit of reading, do i need to download something like daemon tools? only d/loaded films before, this is my first attempt at a game

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    horia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    http://download.softpedia.com/softwa...0-0032-RC3.exe here is a link to a NFO file viewer

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt J
    Just done a bit of reading, do i need to download something like daemon tools? only d/loaded films before, this is my first attempt at a game
    yeah use daemon tools or get alcohol 120 thats what i use

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Download and install daemon tools. When installed, run daemon tools then click on it's icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. Browse your hard disk for the Football Manager disk-image file, (usually a .iso or .mdf file) and select it, then the 'disk' should autoload. If for some reason it doesn't, open 'My Computer', then find the virtual drive (F: on my particular computer) then open it and play the 'disk' that way.

Hope this helps

:-)

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I would recommend that you go to gamecopyworld.com and grab the no-cd fix. It takes a little time getting into the feel of the site, but it's great for those pesty "insert cd" things.

-Drunk and loving it-

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by horia
    http://download.softpedia.com/softwa...0-0032-RC3.exe here is a link to a NFO file viewer
    or notepad

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    Use the Damn NFO Viewer to read NFO files. Then you can see it in the proper font with all the pretty ASCII art!