Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Legalized Marijuana!

brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by McStabhappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    cause you're too young, and it's bad for you, and you're a very naughty boy
    My mom was 13 when she started smoking weed. tell that to her.
    What's her phone number?

Peace bd

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    cause you're too young, and it's bad for you, and you're a very naughty boy
    My mom was 13 when she started smoking weed. tell that to her.
    So was I, I was joking

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #13
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    13 too.....must be the age at which one tends to try such substances.....

hmmmmmmmmm daughter is 13 in April...........

I will tell her that we tried these things at an early age so she doesn't have to!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Texas marijuana tax stamps (since 1983):

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%
    marijuana has always been legal

Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 11-03-2005 at 01:30 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Drinking weed

The active ingredient in marijuana is THC which is not a water-soluble compound. It may be extracted using alcohol or fat and added to foodstuff entering the system through the digestive tract rather than through the lungs. This type of consumption of marijuana tends to be both slower and more efficient than smoking it. Further the unpleasant effects of consuming heated smoke are completely eliminated. For these reasons this is the favored method of marijuana consumption by many people.

The highest proof alcohol available should be used. One may simply place the marijuana into a bottle of grain alcohol and let the canabanoids leach out, this takes 2-3 weeks of time. The resulting tincture, often called "Green Dragon", is a light to emerald green liquid, which can be drunk straight, but this is not recommended. You could try a drink of 3 parts lemon lime soda, 1 part green dragon and a dollop of honey, served over ice.

Here is another recipe that uses bud butter and vodka

Hot buttered Bhang "In a saucepan, melt half a cube (1/8 pound) of butter or ghee. Crumble a good handful of marijuana tops or leaves (use your own judgement). Stir the grass into the molten butter. Continue stirring over medium heat for one minute. While it is hot or sizzling, add 8 ounces of vodka. Be cautious that the hot butter does not make the mixture spatter. It is best to pour in the vodka swiftly. Continue to boil for 30 seconds or more, stirring all the while. A pinch or two of powdered cardamom seed may be added during the boiling After boiling as much as desired, strain the liquids. Press the mash in a strainer with the back of a spoon to remove all the juices. Discard mash or boil it again in fresh vodka to salvage more materials. Sweeten to taste with honey if wanted. Pour the liquid into 4-ounce wine glasses. . . . Serves two. This recipe is not only an efficient method of extracting the active principles from marijuana, and an excellent medium for assimilation (alcohol, butter and honey), but it also has a delicious and satisfying flavor. It is reminiscent of hot chocolate, but is much more pleasant to drink. It is one of the most swiftly absorbed cannabis concoctions. The effects of the grass may be felt in less than fifteen minutes. Cheers!

If you've never been stoned before, its safer to first experience being high through smoking marijuana, rather than drinking too much of it (which will probably scare you) or too little (which is a pity). Smoking is faster, so it's easy to stop when you've had enough. Some people find the effects of alcohol counteract the effects of THC.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%
    marijuana has always been legal
    then why do i have to pay a high price for it?
    Cause you dont know the right people....

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    i hope one day, to try hash brownies.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    you bring the ingredients and i will make them. Seeing as i stopped smoking pot when i was 18, I dont have anything here to make em for you, other than a kickass way garunteed to be the best fucking brownies of your life.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Drinking weed

The active ingredient in marijuana is THC which is not a water-soluble compound. It may be extracted using alcohol or fat and added to foodstuff entering the system through the digestive tract rather than through the lungs. This type of consumption of marijuana tends to be both slower and more efficient than smoking it. Further the unpleasant effects of consuming heated smoke are completely eliminated. For these reasons this is the favored method of marijuana consumption by many people.

The highest proof alcohol available should be used. One may simply place the marijuana into a bottle of grain alcohol and let the canabanoids leach out, this takes 2-3 weeks of time. The resulting tincture, often called "Green Dragon", is a light to emerald green liquid, which can be drunk straight, but this is not recommended. You could try a drink of 3 parts lemon lime soda, 1 part green dragon and a dollop of honey, served over ice.

Here is another recipe that uses bud butter and vodka

Hot buttered Bhang "In a saucepan, melt half a cube (1/8 pound) of butter or ghee. Crumble a good handful of marijuana tops or leaves (use your own judgement). Stir the grass into the molten butter. Continue stirring over medium heat for one minute. While it is hot or sizzling, add 8 ounces of vodka. Be cautious that the hot butter does not make the mixture spatter. It is best to pour in the vodka swiftly. Continue to boil for 30 seconds or more, stirring all the while. A pinch or two of powdered cardamom seed may be added during the boiling After boiling as much as desired, strain the liquids. Press the mash in a strainer with the back of a spoon to remove all the juices. Discard mash or boil it again in fresh vodka to salvage more materials. Sweeten to taste with honey if wanted. Pour the liquid into 4-ounce wine glasses. . . . Serves two. This recipe is not only an efficient method of extracting the active principles from marijuana, and an excellent medium for assimilation (alcohol, butter and honey), but it also has a delicious and satisfying flavor. It is reminiscent of hot chocolate, but is much more pleasant to drink. It is one of the most swiftly absorbed cannabis concoctions. The effects of the grass may be felt in less than fifteen minutes. Cheers!

If you've never been stoned before, its safer to first experience being high through smoking marijuana, rather than drinking too much of it (which will probably scare you) or too little (which is a pity). Smoking is faster, so it's easy to stop when you've had enough. Some people find the effects of alcohol counteract the effects of THC.

i would love to "experiment" making food out of her, but that just seems REALLY expensive to me especially with the prices i pay.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast