Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Re Movies With Fake Titles

lockac's Avatar Member
    cabbie rat

I post the orgianl one. Looks like not much you could check the file name as well as the title. Since one or to films I tried to downlaod told me they where onething in the title but the correct name as file. What ever you do please do not leave the wrong download in your directory. It will only spread the problem.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by lockac@18 April 2003 - 04:40
    cabbie rat

I post the orgianl one. Looks like not much you could check the file name as well as the title. Since one or to films I tried to downlaod told me they where onething in the title but the correct name as file. What ever you do please do not leave the wrong download in your directory. It will only spread the problem.
    Ok, bright boy / Sunny...
    I will follow that advise.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    i dont really have a proble with this for one reasone... i dont download movies. theres a way to solve ur prob, stop dl'ding them if u cant figure the real ones. Also, dont try to download a movie that is not in theaters yet or was just recently released, wait a little while.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    because they have no friends
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster
    some people are nice..some people are jerks

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    actually, theres a really easy way to stop people from sharing fakes. show them the wonders of kazaa lite

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    lockac's Avatar Member
    hu?

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    with kazaa theres no need to share fakes to boast part lvls and stuff

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by UserX@21 April 2003 - 18:00
    with kazaa theres no need to share fakes to boast part lvls and stuff
    It's sweet if you think that's the only reason they do it. Personally I think that, for the most part, it is just sad individuals who think it's funny.

To watch people waste time uploading their fake and then see it spread about the internet.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Rarely happens now fanks to AVI preview the lastest thing is to convert to Window sMedia Player Format wmv or whatever it is as it dont work im media player

The sad thing is I Pm'ed one person the other day and said "This is a fake why bother sharing it" and he replied saying "Oh right I downloaded it the other day now got round to checking it yet" can they rearlly be downloading that much that they dont bother checking what they are downloading -_-

The other favorite is "Yeah i know...... its a fake keep meaning to delete it"

Pathetic

They are just sad tossers who have no life

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast