Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thought of the day

Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    excuse me? who the fuck are you? I don't see "Admin" under your name so why don't you shut the fuck up? Don't get your panties in a knot because someone is picking on you. Either suck it up, run and tell mommy, or bitch to an admin. Not my fault that you're a little bitch. I was just pointing out a couple truths there for you asshole, take it or leave it, I don't give a shit. I certainly hope that this is a ghostnick for someone I may have an ounce of respect for, cuz at least that would be funny, but otherwise, take your lovely month long account and shove it up your fat ass.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by elies
    mathea marthea are two different names ok?
    "this thread should be moved" then this thread should be moved ok?
    look whos flaming if you want to flame don't come around here ok
    Feck arf, you incoherent arse.

'k.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    hahahaha

ty manker, you are a true gentleman

4. Lounge   -   #14
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Maybe I shouldn't also have picked on her
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathea
    hahahaha

ty manker, you are a true gentleman
    Nah, your reply was a lot better than mine - I'd just got fed up of trying to decipher teh gibberish

6. Lounge   -   #16
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Oi! Stop bloody flaming!!!!!

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    excuse me? who the fuck are you? I don't see "Admin" under your name so why don't you shut the fuck up? Don't get your panties in a knot because someone is picking on you. Either suck it up, run and tell mommy, or bitch to an admin. Not my fault that you're a little bitch. I was just pointing out a couple truths there for you asshole, take it or leave it, I don't give a shit. I certainly hope that this is a ghostnick for someone I may have an ounce of respect for, cuz at least that would be funny, but otherwise, take your lovely month long account and shove it up your fat ass.
    Ah... The Mathea we've come to konow and love and hope she doesn't beat us up too. :wu:

8. Lounge   -   #18
    damn hadn't even thought about if it was a girl. LMAO. If so she's better off with me assuming she's a dude... not that I would believe otherwise anyway. Either he is a loser preteen that is picked on in school or a dirty old man pretending to be a loser preteen. Either way, he needs to get a fucking spellchecker and a life. Or if that's too hard, a gun to blow his brains out.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    didn't know you are really that stupid

"this thread should be removed " means my thread should be removed

you got that

10. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara
    Oi! Stop bloody flaming!!!!!

Fecking mods.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast