Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moderator Sexcor.

manker's Avatar effendi
    Admin:-

Entity101 - Seems to suffer with an identity crisis, females give him a wide berth, Peerzy would tho'.
    rookiecrd1 - Skint after an interweb forum buying scheme went wrong so won't get much action - has a really small willy too, according to the server guys.
    rossco - Well, he is only twelve

Moderators:-

Afronaut - Recently voted moderator most likely to get hawt sechs action, due to musical talent and foot long lolly.
    CornerPocket - Duno
    lynx - Used to, back in the day. Now spends most of the time tending to his gout ridden ankles and wanking over pics of Margaret Thatcher.
    MagicNakor - Always talking about food - so I reckon he's a bit of a tubster. Gets no action at all.
    Rat Faced - Being from Sunderland, where the women are feral, he prolly gets a fair bit but tends to refrain because the facial bite-marks are a pain.
    RealitY - N\A - lives on a different planet.
    Rip The Jacker - Still in school and spends his spare time getting abused in cinemas. Probably gets no action.
    RPerry - Married, I think. So definitely gets no action.
    Sara - Ten times a day.
    {I}{K}{E} - Used to live with Jetje but since they split up, his sex life revolves around peanut shaped anal love beads.

Conclusion - Sara is definitely getting the rest of the team's share of sexcor.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    Yeah but getting abused in cinemas can be sexeh!!! So maybe he's got some freaky action going on between showings? Some girls may wanna do it on the popcorn gummy bear covered floor.

Oooh, maybe the admins n mods should all hook up in a power orgy... so as to share the sex going around and make tings a bit more even. And is Nikki still a mod? If not does that mean Sara would have to get some gang-action? If so I withdraw the idea.... unless she would rather I not.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    MagicNakor - Always talking about food - so I reckon he's a bit of a tubster.
    Spends alot of time reading too.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Sara would love teh gang action

Nikki is a lowly forum star these days ... she also fancies Jonno. I don't know what that could mean, regarding her sex life.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #5
    I dunno either, but I could imagine it involving alot of flexibilty and oreos. Prolly the peanut butter ones they recently came out with, cuz I hear that is good for teh lube action.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    so if we give em more sex (offer a noob) it means we get more freedom?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    They would at least have something else to occupy themselves with other than posts on a board. I'm down with sacrificing some n00bs to the mods

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathea
    I dunno either, but I could imagine it involving alot of flexibilty and oreos. Prolly the peanut butter ones they recently came out with, cuz I hear that is good for teh lube action.
    Not sure what that means but I'm going to try to remember it for inspiration to bring closure to drunken sechs that's dragging on a bit.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathea
    They would at least have something else to occupy themselves with other than posts on a board. I'm down with sacrificing some n00bs to the mods
    I'd sacrifice myself but since they're all blokes save for Sara - and I'm not a huuuuge fan of the biker chick look ... so I'd have to decline. Dan might do it tho'.

We need a hawt young chick to be a mod.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    They would never go for it. Cuz hot young chicks get action and then they wouldn't have time for moderating.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast