Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatars

Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@20 April 2003 - 23:09
    is that Billy McNeill now JmiF?

forgive me if I'm being ignorant... I think your pic's a bit too far before my time.
    How could you.

This is the greatest Celt of all time.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Ex-member
    Stein?

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@20 April 2003 - 23:14
    Stein?
    Correct.

I remember going to buy the paper the morning after he died. I didnīt know. Sat on a bench for about 30 minutes - stunned.

Won the European Cup, when it really was that, not this league nonsense, with a team of scots. In fact the one born furthest away from Glasgow was about 35 miles.

Top Man Of The Day Award to Lamsey.

http://www.syme.demon.co.uk/jockstei.htm

4. Lounge   -   #54
    SEX!

MASTA READ THIS!

ok, how can i take a clip from a .vob or .avi file? can i use animation shop? what do you use?

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Ex-member
    can i use animation shop?
    yes for .avi, don't know about .vob though...

6. Lounge   -   #56
    thanks. but movies would take so much resources and time when all i want is a second long clip. what should i do?

7. Lounge   -   #57

Ok, here is one I made with Animation shop

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Poster
    Nice Job Avatar Man . I particularly liked those skele's, they were amusing...
    And btw, the avatar of the fluke carparking by the white car, is it off the show "Who Am I" starring Jackie Chan. It rings a bell, just can't get the whole picture tho .

The guy falling of the building was pretty sick, didn't enjoy that one at all. Was wondering where you got all your videos from...?

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Poster
    Originally posted by RedRival@22 April 2003 - 15:30
    Nice Job Avatar Man . I particularly liked those skele's, they were amusing...
    And btw, the avatar of the fluke carparking by the white car, is it off the show "Who Am I" starring Jackie Chan. It rings a bell, just can't get the whole picture tho .

The guy falling of the building was pretty sick, didn't enjoy that one at all. Was wondering where you got all your videos from...?
    thanks.
    I got most of those from here but be careful some hilarious stuff in there and some twisted stuff too
    http://www.kicken.com/funnyfiles/

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Poster
    Originally posted by Z@22 April 2003 - 03:08
    thanks. but movies would take so much resources and time when all i want is a second long clip. what should i do?
    just use virtualdub to chop it.
    use the directstreamcopy option so you dont have to compress it.(direct stream copy has to begin at a keyframe so just begin at the keyframe before the part you want starts then just remove the extra frames manually )

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast