Thread: Do I Got Sp1

Twist3r
    i just installed windows XP it says pro on the loading screen but it might be corp anyway and i dont know if it had sp1 included is there a way to tell or something like that?

CRAP wronge secton sry guys

2. Games   -   #2
    go to www.windowsupdate.com and go to the section called view installation history. this should tell you if you have sp1 or not

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Right click on My Computer. Then click Properties. Under the general tab, it should list your Windows version along with if you have a service pack or not.

It should work on XP Pro. I'm running XP Home, and it shows on mine.

go to www.windowsupdate.com and go to the section called view installation history. this should tell you if you have sp1 or not
    Is also a good idea also. It will also show you other updates u have downloaded.

4. Games   -   #4
    Twist3r
    nope i dont got it but can i download it with the key i used? i use the generator will that work???

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Twister@18 April 2003 - 05:39
    nope i dont got it but can i download it with the key i used? i use the generator will that work???
    Well if you don't have the SP1 then you should be able to download it from the Windows Update site (http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/). I'm not sure about it not working with you using the generator. You should give it a try though and see if your able to download it.