Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate my fcking life

Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler
    I hate my fcking life. I’m 15, asian and I’m in gr10. I ace school easy with 95+ average. I play sports and am more fit than maebach (maebach has titties, trust me I’ve seen them). Like all asians, I’m only gifted, with IQ like 140ish but not a fcking genius with 150+ IQ. I’m pro at piano. My parents want to be a fckin gayass motherfckin doctor or lawyer, but I don’t wanna be a fckin 6 inch dick dentists. Wait a sec fck that’s me. See, my life sux. Having a 6 inch cock makes me insecure and I fckin hate it. I’m gonna ace school easy, probably get a girl with no problem and end up in life as a business dude or dentist. Fck that sux motherfckin balls. I don’t wanna live this fckin boring life, I hate my life and I wanna star in Terminator 9 and shit, so I can shoot fckin robots and look cool and bang lots of chicks. That be cool. But no…I’m asian and I’m gonna be a fckin gayass dermatologist. Fck my life sux. Your life cant suck more than this. Fck it be cool just not being pressured so much by my parents and fckin waste myself once in a while...BUT NOOOO... I gotta be a goody goody and if I got drunk and shit and came home my parents will like skin my alive and fckin put me into a hole so fckin deep and dark I wont even be able to see my 6 inch cock and play with it. Fck that sux.
    your personal ad sucks
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gemby!
    I hate my fcking life. I’m 15, asian and I’m in gr10. I ace school easy with 95+ average. I play sports and am more fit than maebach (maebach has titties, trust me I’ve seen them). Like all asians, I’m only gifted, with IQ like 140ish but not a fcking genius with 150+ IQ. I’m pro at piano. My parents want to be a fckin gayass motherfckin doctor or lawyer, but I don’t wanna be a fckin 6 inch dick dentists. Wait a sec fck that’s me. See, my life sux. Having a 6 inch cock makes me insecure and I fckin hate it. I’m gonna ace school easy, probably get a girl with no problem and end up in life as a business dude or dentist. Fck that sux motherfckin balls. I don’t wanna live this fckin boring life, I hate my life and I wanna star in Terminator 9 and shit, so I can shoot fckin robots and look cool and bang lots of chicks. That be cool. But no…I’m asian and I’m gonna be a fckin gayass dermatologist. Fck my life sux. Your life cant suck more than this. Fck it be cool just not being pressured so much by my parents and fckin waste myself once in a while...BUT NOOOO... I gotta be a goody goody and if I got drunk and shit and came home my parents will like skin my alive and fckin put me into a hole so fckin deep and dark I wont even be able to see my 6 inch cock and play with it. Fck that sux.
    your personal ad sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai

Ya'll are killing me. Both a youz!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by gemby!
    your personal ad sucks

If this wasn't already the funniest day ever, that would have made it so!

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    All 15 year olds rebel,its a personal perspective,he's got caring parents,above average intelligence...needs a new hobby...take up martial arts,blow off some steam,learn some disipline and internal peace....chill

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Or just go get yourself laid.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    All 15 year olds rebel,its a personal perspective,he's got caring parents,above average intelligence...needs a new hobby...take up martial arts,blow off some steam,learn some disipline and internal peace....chill
    Good Advice

[QUOTE]Or just go get yourself laid. [IMG]images/smilies/dry.gif[/IMG][QUOTE]

That to is good advice

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    I liked the bit about being a traitor to the motherland, if you like it that much, why not get the fuck back over there?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    Oww.That would hurt

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast