Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Movies

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    got it but it ain't great at all its not the sims really more of those tycoon games

disappointed i thought I could really create my own movies more a less you can only cut move and delete scenes from a already created movies

you cant create your own custom one kinda sux
    Creating your own custom movies would take up many, many hours of your time, I'm sure. I'm guessing that they didn't want people to feel like they had to spend so much time (5+ hours) just to create a video that lasted, say, 30 seconds. Just imagine how much time it takes to make cut scenes in games, I guess, and you can get a rough idea. And if you want to make a mediocre movie without spending so much time, then this game is for you.

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    Seen the video clips. Looks like The Sims.

I'll pass.

I also notice it's on 3CD's. Something wrong with companies using DVD's these days? They're not that expensive
    Isn't the DVD out by Deviance now?

3. Games   -   #13
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary King
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    got it but it ain't great at all its not the sims really more of those tycoon games

disappointed i thought I could really create my own movies more a less you can only cut move and delete scenes from a already created movies

you cant create your own custom one kinda sux
    Creating your own custom movies would take up many, many hours of your time, I'm sure. I'm guessing that they didn't want people to feel like they had to spend so much time (5+ hours) just to create a video that lasted, say, 30 seconds. Just imagine how much time it takes to make cut scenes in games, I guess, and you can get a rough idea. And if you want to make a mediocre movie without spending so much time, then this game is for you.

but when advertising this game there trying to make your your createing your own movie

4. Games   -   #14
    can I curse? FUCK!

I'll pass.

I also notice it's on 3CD's. Something wrong with companies using DVD's these days? They're not that expensive
    some people still don't have DVD players or roms or whatever these days.

5. Games   -   #15
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i think you start out doing other peoples script, then paying writers for sort of custom scripts, then finally you can make your own from scratch

a bit like real life i guess

6. Games   -   #16
    Looks like The Sims and i didn't like it at all

7. Games   -   #17
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    nothing like the sims the sims you have to put people to shit piss eat go to work sleep bath fuck a woman make babies ect ect

i actully am getting into more now I play it took a while to get into

8. Games   -   #18
    Haven't got the game myself, but judging from what I read on other forums, and by all the movies uploaded on the Lionhead's website, you actually CAN make your own movies. Straight from scratch, decide the movements and expressions and feelings of the actors in each scene, the camera movement, effects, and you can even make your own voice-over. There IS such a function in-game, and it's called the... uhm... AMM (Advanced Movie Maker) or something. I don't think you've looked around that much.

But as a previous member said, it takes hours just to make one, and when you finally watch it, it's like only a few minutes long... lol But if it's a good one, you'll be proud, I think. Can't wait to get this game, let my creativity flow out (yeah, right).
    Ooo... Biscuits!

ALBATRON PX865PE PRO - Chieftec ATX 420W - Intel Celeron D 2.93GHz - 1GB DDR (333 MHz) - CHAINTECH GeForce FX 6800 128MB - Realtek AC'97 onBoard - Seagate 80GB (SATA) + WD 80GB (IDE) + WD 20 GB(IDE) - Windows XP Professional SP2

9. Games   -   #19
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

I'll pass.

Yea I can confirm that the DVD version is out on FileList.

10. Games   -   #20

I'll pass.

He posted that well before the DVD version came out.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12