Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: White Men Can't Rap...

Poster
    Simply put black men cant swim.

2. Music   -   #12
    Originally posted by Th£ Bo$$@18 April 2003 - 09:12
    Yo dudes,this plac£ roxs!!

But my question to you alll Is can white guys rap?

I dont think thEy can,they just aint got the rythum like us darker dudes and they all go mainstream and then are crap!! Just look at vanilla ice and eminem both wannA b gangsta rappers...that emeinem is soooo bad,why does he surround himself with black dudes??he is a wannaB

So hip hop lovers out there what do yaLL think about it?
    I hate rap, but you sound like a stereotype. EMINEM is talented. Sure he might be a wanna be in some eyes, but to me I think hes a genius.. and I dont even like rap..

3. Music   -   #13
    Proffesional Dumbass
    different people are good at different things

since black rappers started the whole scene i dont think many white rappers tried vary hard to compete so therfore they are not as good.

4. Music   -   #14
    Originally posted by N£MO+18 April 2003 - 02:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 18 April 2003 - 02:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Icebound@18 April 2003 - 09:31
    i think eminem is the greatest rapper of all time so there
    I got to say if you think that eminem is the greatest rapper of all time,you havn&#39;t heard much hip hop then. [/b][/quote]
    i don&#39;t listen to hip hop or rap at all, i think his lyrics and flows are far from wannabe tho&#33;
    he&#39;s unique, he reminds me of no one and i can&#39;t think of anyone similar, at all
    btw, my fav band is Cradle of Filth so don&#39;t think i&#39;m tryin to be a know it all in this field

*Edit typo

5. Music   -   #15
    Originally posted by swarnel@18 April 2003 - 20:44
    different people are good at different things

since black rappers started the whole scene i dont think many white rappers tried vary hard to compete so therfore they are not as good.
    that is just retarded

if they were a minority in the field, don&#39;t you think that would make them try harder to compete?

6. Music   -   #16
    The reason you say all white rappers are just mainstream MTV-promoted people is probably because thats the only place you look. If you saw a good white rapper you would say its not possible and write him off as a wannabe-gangster that can&#39;t rhyme.
    Instead of being a racist hater why dont you do this.
    Don&#39;t think "50 is better than Em because 50 is black"
    Think "50 is better than Em because he has more talent"
    And in case you didn&#39;t notice those two are kinda from the same label, record & preform together.

7. Music   -   #17
    Poster
    eminem is the only white rapper who is very good no1 can say eminem isent a good rapper because he is

althought people in this thread saying he is the greatest rapper are truely wrong

2 words for you

tupac shakur

fuck Derby County

8. Music   -   #18
    Poster
    whoever said that Em was the greatest should get a big tatto on the forehead that says "I Am A Eminem Groupie" cuz thats what u are. if u even knew the slightest bit u would know hes not the greatest died in 1996 and everyone who is a hip hop head knows it

9. Music   -   #19
    I think I can speak for many WHITE men (at least the people I know) When I say: Why the hell would we want to? Rap is not of my culture, race, or people, And while I respect people for standing tall in what they believe in, I think rap is an expression of something I know nothing about because I do not come from that background/culture. I have NO respect for fake people, and I think alot of white people are F&#036;#@ posing&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; B)
    (You can flame me all you want for this as you cry foul, and stamp "racist" all over it. but It will not make a difference as I know I am right )

10. Music   -   #20
    Poster
    Has anyone heard of a vocalist called Heitham Al-Sayed? He`s gotta be one of the best on the planet. Download "States of Mind" and "Age of Panic" by Senser. The album is called "Stacked Up"and is well worth a listen. Although my main listening pleasure is rock music I have had much experience with rapp and in my opinion this is got to be the best cross-over band ever, but unfortunately didn`t get the marketing they deserved.A much missed band on my part.
    cheers,
    Bass.

Also I saw them live at Rock City Nottingham,UK. F**kin` excellent band,with an equally excellent engineer on the desk.A night I will never forget&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast