Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need More Mods Here

The Bo$$ might be right .. maybe more mods is the way to go but that isn't my department although I have posted a criteria for selection in another thread here . But like Curley I'd like the following elaborated upon....

(Th£ Bo$$ @ 18 April 2003 - 09:26)
    Not enuff mods here and ones noww neva ere...they r usEles 

Anyhow .. I do believe that the mods watching this forum are doing a great job. I've seen a lot of unmanaged forums in my days and this one by far is the most controlled considering the number of registered people using it .

Edit: Apperently I don't know how to quote

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Poster
    Good point, well presented.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.

There's a nice mix of anarchy and control here. That to a large extent is due to the sensible behaviour of the admin and mods. (Apart from Jetje who is always to heavy handed. Oh and Robot Boy, who is too easy going on the women.)

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Originally posted by Shadow@18 April 2003 - 12:30
    The Bo$$ might be right .. maybe more mods is the way to go but that isn't my department although I have posted a criteria for selection in another thread here . But like Curley I'd like the following elaborated upon....

(Th£ Bo$$ @ 18 April 2003 - 09:26)
    Not enuff mods here and ones noww neva ere...they r usEles

Anyhow .. I do believe that the mods watching this forum are doing a great job. I've seen a lot of unmanaged forums in my days and this one by far is the most controlled considering the number of registered people using it .

Edit: Apperently I don't know how to quote
    You click on quote to quote someone...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123