Thread: David Beckham horse riding accident!!!

dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    David Beckham decides to go horseriding. Although he has no previous experience, he skillfully mounts the horse and appears in complete command of the situation as the horse gallops along at a steady pace.

Victoria admiringly watches her husband.

After a short time, David becomes a little casual and he begins to lose his grip in the saddle, he panics and grabs the horse around the neck shouting for it to stop.

Victoria starts to scream and shout for someone to help her husband as David has by this time, slipped completely out of the saddle and is only saved from hitting the ground by the fact that he still has a grip on the horses neck.

David decides that his best chance is to leap away from the horse, but his foot has become entangled in one of the stirrups. As the horse gallops along David's head is banging on the ground.

Victoria is now frantic and screams and screams for help!!!!!

Hearing her screams, the ASDA security guard comes out of the store and unplugs the horse. :-)

2. Lounge   -   #2
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I knew it was going to end like that . Well, If it was C. Ronaldo, he'd end up crying.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I like David Beckham Jokes, it's old as feck but this is my favourite:

David Beckham is sitting by the table in the kitchen of Chez Beckham looking confused. His son, Brooklyn, says; 'What's the matter, Daddy?'

David answers that he's been up all night trying to complete this chicken jigsaw but he's getting nowhere, he enquires if his son would help.

Brooklyn replies; 'Okay Daddy, but first you'd better clear the table and put the Cornflakes back in the box before we make a start'.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.