Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SOCOM Fireteam bravo

I know that socom fireteam bravo came out this week for the psp. I picked it up the day it came out. I was wondering if anyone else was thinking of getting this game. It has a ton of cool feature but the one i am more pleased by is the fact that it has true online play. None of this download stuff. I am finally glad to see games being put out that support REAL ONLINE play.

2. Games   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by nazerti
    I know that socom fireteam bravo came out this week for the psp. I picked it up the day it came out. I was wondering if anyone else was thinking of getting this game. It has a ton of cool feature but the one i am more pleased by is the fact that it has true online play. None of this download stuff. I am finally glad to see games being put out that support REAL ONLINE play.
    Yea, I know what you mean... I have FTB... The online play is great... the whole game is great. I'm definatly satisfied all around with it!

3. Games   -   #3
    illusionist
    Very well worth the money especially if you are a big socom fan.The way socom 3 and fireteam bravo work together is a real cool feature.

4. Games   -   #4
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    How are the framerates in this game? It looks really choppy. Also, how easy is this game considering there is auto-aim?

5. Games   -   #5
    NO, it's not choppy AT ALL... it's goes really smoothly.. And there's auto-aim, but Sniping is HOT!!! I like sniping better on Fire Team Bravo than SOCOM3.

6. Games   -   #6
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Hot damn, thanks missy, I want this game now.

7. Games   -   #7
    hahha... good! Buy the game and I'll play you ONLINE!!!!!

8. Games   -   #8
    I just picked up Socom FTB too and its a blast to play through. The single player campaign is really fun, but online is where its at. I really like the fact that i can unlock items for Socmo 3 too

9. Games   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakoBarton
    I just picked up Socom FTB too and its a blast to play through. The single player campaign is really fun, but online is where its at. I really like the fact that i can unlock items for Socmo 3 too
    yup! I like this post!! I did a crappy job saying why this game was good, but that's what I meant! You see, I'm a math major in college, I don't know how to use my words very well!

10. Games   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by missy21
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakoBarton
    yup! I like this post!! I did a crappy job saying why this game was good, but that's what I meant! You see, I'm a math major in college, I don't know how to use my words very well!

Glad i could help. Right now im 1 mission away from beating Socom FTB (first time through on, the second diffuculty). I cant wait! How far is everyone else? What things have you unlocked too?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast