Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Australia Finally Going To The Motherfucking World Cup!!!!!!!!

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah American football is a strategy game a lot like chess

not so much the commercial break but that fact that when you go to a game the game doesn't stop for a commercial break if you know what I mean.. its like TRY kicked the goal Kickoff straight away when your actually at the game
    Last edited by Adster; 11-19-2005 at 10:00 AM.

2. Sports Club   -   #62
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by jetje
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    The Dutch league is shit and all the best Dutch managers ply their trade abroad?
    sais someone from Wales
    The dutch leaguea ain't shite, simple fact. The dutch national squad is ranked 3th on the FIFA list in the world, and there are 10 players in the dutch squad that still play in that 'according to you' shite league.
    Also we have severall teams reaching pretty far in the european leagues....
    PSV-Eindhoven half-final champions league, AZ Alkmaar quarter final eufa-cup.

But then again, i'm telling this to someone from Wales How's your league?
    I wasn't comparing it to the Welsh league, I am fully aware that the Welsh soccer league isn't good. I don't brag about it. Wales is a nation of three million people who play rugby, not football. We're quite good at rugby, not so hot at football. Think of me as an objective football fan.

I was stating a simple fact to answer your question, you asked if we knew what you meant, I did - the best Dutch managers AND players go abroad because the Dutch league is rubbish. It's a good nursery for the better clubs to get good players because Dutch folk are nuts about footie and every young boy wants to pull on an orange shirt. Man United will be forever grateful to PSV and Barcelona should really pay a subsidy to the Dutch FA since they've been signing any Dutch bloke who looks half decent for nearly 30 years.

Holland cannot keep up financially with other leagues in Europe, so their league suffers and their top talent leaves in order to fulfil their potential and benefit the national team. I would say that the recent success of Holland internationally has much more to do with foreign leagues and their high level of coaching than anything in the Dutch leagues.

Those ten Dutch league players in the Dutch squad won't be in the team for much longer if they stay in that league. They won't be able to test themselves against decent players if they stay there, they have to go to better leagues, like the Premiership and La Liga, to further their development as players.

Same with managers, they could stay in the Dutch league and manage second and third rate players but only if they move abroad will they get the chance to work with world class players. Look at Martin Jol, he is an excellent coach who worked wonders with Waalwijk (sp?) but he decided to move to a mediocre English team, yes Spurs were very ordinary when he joined.

There is no denying that the Netherlands produces players and managers of the highest calibre but compared with Serie A, The Premiership and La Liga - even the Bundesliga - your league has a couple of goodish teams but overall, it is rubbish, akin to the Scottish or lower division of the English Leagues

Sure, a lot better than Wales - but then I'm not the one bragging, am I

Well, I'm from The Netherlands but I totally agree with Manker's vision. The Dutch league is perfect for gaining experience for younger players before moving to the big competitions.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

3. Sports Club   -   #63
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Here's teh penalty shootout posted by AsiaPlate:

http://media.putfile.com/penalty1
    sorry if anobody else has posted it before

4. Sports Club   -   #64
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    Luxembourg is ranked around 120th in teh world

My point son .

5. Sports Club   -   #65
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    yeah American football is a strategy game a lot like chess

not so much the commercial break but that fact that when you go to a game the game doesn't stop for a commercial break if you know what I mean.. its like TRY kicked the goal Kickoff straight away when your actually at the game
    aHHH.

There's nothing like see a football team run the Counter Tray or HB Option and seeing it work...

..or the quarterback getting in trouble surrounded by defenders and he runs for 19 yards for the 1st down...
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Sports Club   -   #66
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    Here's teh penalty shootout posted by AsiaPlate:

http://media.putfile.com/penalty1
    sorry if anobody else has posted it before
    Noice.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Sports Club   -   #67
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Now lets see you guys get to the PDGA finals!

8. Sports Club   -   #68
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Im buying the DVD of it on Friday...fuck that was an awsome game.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567