Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bittorrent Sites

scribblec's Avatar Poster
    seriously bit torrent is the best p2p thing at the moment
    better then kazaa emule
    gets everything fast
    and first
    and mite not be better then irc or whatever but im not smart enough to use that

im wondering what did he want to use his program for apart from p2p

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Originally posted by stoi@18 April 2003 - 15:20
    A lot of bittorrent sites are getting hacked at the moment, first it was donktax and not filesoup and suprnova are having probs now as well, not sure if this last one is because of a hack or not yet.
    F*cking Sharepro

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Turkishjade's Avatar Gunny
    I recall it being that he created it to help share live Grateful Dead recordings. Seems like he was a Deadhead and since the Dead didn't mind their fans taping and trading their live shows (since it got them more fans) he created a way for fans to get a live recording from a show the very next day from anywhere in the world.

Seriously, I knew a chick that had something like 200 live recordings of the Dead. Organized. By City then Date. Seriously, she put little gold stickers on the ones she had been to. Shortest.Relationship.Evah. I was into Tool.

There are tons of Bittorrent sites out there that exclusively offer torrents just for Live Show recordings (audio and video) in EXTREMELY high quality (.OGG or .SHX)

If he did it, he's still a tool though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12