Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast

Thread: Good Ole American Legal System...

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    don't want him to lose. just seems to have brought it on himself

2. Lounge   -   #172
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    This is an awesome thread.

So many members that point out the fact that Busyman is unbelievable.

Busyman replies to each post with something that he thinks will convince readers that it all makes sense. A one person "battle of wits" sort of thing against everyone else.

The best thing about it is that Busyman doesn't even get it yet that we are all rooting that he lose the, so called, court case(s).
    Well VB I really don't think you all are that stupid to believe that this stuff is unbelievable. I mean the shit ain't far-fetched....besides that the fact that I had a bomb squad robot blow a fake bomb in my driveway that my neighbor's kid originally found in my yard.................(my old location)

As far as you rooting for me to lose, I ain't surprised. What am I supposed to do, cry 'cause some chat room identities wish ill upon me.
    Last edited by Busyman; 11-18-2005 at 09:10 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #173
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    I just want justice to prevail.

If busy is in the right and he didn't actually threaten this chap then I hope the litigation fails and that busy has some way to counter sue.

I wouldn't want a chap to lose a shed load of money just because we don't always see eye to eye on the interweb.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

4. Lounge   -   #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley

If busy is in the right and he didn't actually threaten this chap then I hope the litigation fails and that busy has some way to counter sue.

I wouldn't want a chap to lose a shed load of money just because we don't always see eye to eye on the interweb.
    It will JP and I'm not worried it won't. It's the principle of the thang.

In America, anyone can sue anyone, over and over again.

Hopefully, after he does DC, he can only do VA and maybe another county close by. He makes such a shit mark on each jurisdiction he makes up stuff in that he won't be able to cry wolf there again.

I so sparingly touch my gun that I definitely wouldn't be stupid enough to maybe get pinched for possession and have to leave my family for jail and possibly lose my job.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

Hopefully, after he does DC, he can only do VA and maybe another county close by. He makes such a shit mark on each jurisdiction he makes up stuff in that he won't be able to cry wolf there again.

I so sparingly touch my gun that I definitely wouldn't be stupid enough to maybe get pinched for possession and have to leave my family for jail and possibly lose my job.
    Surely the fact that it's been thrown out in several States before must be taken into account.

I just realized, is this nob spending money on these cases, are you. Can you claim costs when he loses.

6. Lounge   -   #176

Surely the fact that it's been thrown out in several States before must be taken into account.

I just realized, is this nob spending money on these cases, are you. Can you claim costs when he loses.
    I've been making a tally.

Easy case for me, my mother, and her ex-boyfriend. The fucker even comes by her house during the day leaving shit like paperwork and stuff. Once I was at her house during the day and come out and there was something on the door. I was only there for a short time.

Missed 'im by that much. I honestly could say that I would have fucked him up really bad 'cause ain't supposed to be there.

Plus the fact I got hit in the head with a hammer before still doesn't sit well with me.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #177
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Here are the originals.

You knew I'd change that, it's almost certainly a rod but I don't care :happy:

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

8. Lounge   -   #178

Easy case for me, my mother, and her ex-boyfriend. The fucker even comes by her house during the day leaving shit like paperwork and stuff. Once I was at her house during the day and come out and there was something on the door. I was only there for a short time.

Missed 'im by that much. I honestly could say that I would have fucked him up really bad 'cause ain't supposed to be there.

Plus the fact I got hit in the head with a hammer before still doesn't sit well with me.

Can't your Mam get an injunction to keep him away from her. No point in her getting more stress.

You gubbing him may not exactly be a good idea, given that he is suing you for threatening him.

9. Lounge   -   #179

Can't your Mam get an injunction to keep him away from her. No point in her getting more stress.

You gubbing him may not exactly be a good idea, given that he is suing you for threatening him.
    Anything but coming to my mother's house......

Knowing one him if he's cornered, he's he'll start shit for me like he did before.

The night he got caught, he hit me first with a small rusty paint can.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #180

Anything but coming to my mother's house......

Knowing one him if he's cornered, he's he'll start shit for me like he did before.

The night he got caught, he hit me first with a small rusty paint can.
    That's why you want the injunction, then if he comes near he is breaking the law.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast