Thread: How Can I Extract Project Igi 2?

I`ve downloaded project igi 2 (226`98kb) and i don`t know how can i extract this game. I put the name of project igi 2.zip, but i doesn´t extract.
    What can i do?
    thnx

2. Games   -   #2
    Originally posted by spaindiferent@12 April 2003 - 06:39
    I`ve downloaded project igi 2 (226`98kb) and i don`t know how can i extract this game. I put the name of project igi 2.zip, but i doesn´t extract.
    What can i do?
    thnx
    Did you do a search through Kazaa when you D/Led the file or did you use VerifiedDownloads.com ? personally I don't use the search engine with Kazaa for large files anymore. Don't get me wrong, its good for songs and the like, but I have D/Led SOOOOOO many fakes, where ppl just change the details, or filename. or I have gotten a ton of Viruses and trojans that way.

As for your file, whats the full filename?

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by nectros+12 April 2003 - 13:44--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nectros @ 12 April 2003 - 13:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--spaindiferent@12 April 2003 - 06:39
    What can i do?
    thnx
    Did you do a search through Kazaa when you D/Led the file or did you use VerifiedDownloads.com ? personally I don&#39;t use the search engine with Kazaa for large files anymore. Don&#39;t get me wrong, its good for songs and the like, but I have D/Led SOOOOOO many fakes, where ppl just change the details, or filename. or I have gotten a ton of Viruses and trojans that way.

As for your file, whats the full filename? [/b][/quote]
    Project IGI 2.exe
    I,ve used search engine, the worst of all of this, is that i have a modem.
    thnx

4. Games   -   #4
    OMG, you are trying to D/L files that large with Dial-up?&#33; good luck.