Thread: Is It That Ez!

Downloaded Sim City 4 and it wants disk 2....right...All i have to do is Adaptec Creator go to data go to Sim City(CD 2) 4.bin and press burn......

OR is it more complicated than that got both cd's i know it cant be that easy....or iz it WTF help me

2. Games   -   #2
    I think you need sim city 4 cue files when you burn them to. You can find the files on kazaa.

3. Games   -   #3
    so i have to downlaod a whole other FILE!!!!!!!!!!

4. Games   -   #4
    THE CUE FILES ARE LESS THEN A MEGABYTE! IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL!

5. Games   -   #5
    imported_The__One
    Downloaded Sim City 4 and it wants disk 2....right...All i have to do is Adaptec Creator go to data go to Sim City(CD 2) 4.bin and press burn......

OR is it more complicated than that got both cd's i know it cant be that easy....or iz it WTF help me 
    U do NOT go into the data mode and just copy the .bin file to the CD and press burn, that will simply burn the .bin file to the CD (U will open the cd and there will be a .bin file in there), U need to select "open image", or something like that, select the .bin file, then burn it, and U don't really need the .cue file.

Oh, this info is only regarding an old version of Easy CD(maby something changed in the later versions, but I think not), because I stopped using it a while back.....go with Nreo, or CDRWin, they are MUTCH better