Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I need your advice...

Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicNakor
    Why should he have to ask permission to join? They were both invited. He joined, she didn't. Big deal.

My partner would go batty if I asked for permission to join all the internet forums I'm on. Really, you've just got to pick your battles.

I agree totally.

My GF and me only fight over really important stuff, like who puts the kettle on, like.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    signing up as someone else and chatting to him trying to get him to cheat on you is what we in the police force call entrapment. what you need to do is get over it, if you believe he is gonna cheat on you, you will become paranoid and delusional and your possesivness will drive him into the arms of an 18 year old busty beauty...ah 18 year old busty beauties. so my advice is, he signed up...deal with it.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider_dude
    signing up as someone else and chatting to him trying to get him to cheat on you is what we in the police force call entrapment. what you need to do is get over it, if you believe he is gonna cheat on you, you will become paranoid and delusional and your possesivness will drive him into the arms of an 18 year old busty beauty...ah 18 year old busty beauties. so my advice is, he signed up...deal with it.
    I think signing up and doing that is a good idea for her. She ain't on the police force.

It's about her not him. He sure can't yell entrapment if he's busted for that.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Entrapment is ok in this situation. It's not a court case after all. He's not busyman...

tongue in cheek btw

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    If a guy decides to talk to or even lightly flirt with other women, online of in real life, it's not the end of a relationship. If he takes further actions then it's a problem. Just remember that it's his own moral decision and if he does the wrong thing then he'll pay the consequences and it wasn't meant to be.

If you feel threatened by the fact that he could stray then the issue lies with yourself and your trust towards him.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Hippy,

dont worry about it.

If he wanted to get laid, he'd be going to somewhere like AdultFriendFinder, not MySpace.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicNakor
    Why should he have to ask permission to join? They were both invited. He joined, she didn't. Big deal.

My partner would go batty if I asked for permission to join all the internet forums I'm on. Really, you've just got to pick your battles.

I agree totally.

My GF and me only fight over really important stuff, like who puts the kettle on, like.
    You sure your not a Geordie, like?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Hippy,

dont worry about it.

If he wanted to get laid, he'd be going to somewhere like AdultFriendFinder, not MySpace.
    Is this the voice of experience???

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234