Thread: Scrubs

I think this an amazing show. I havent seen a show this satisfying in along time there are many jokes which are hilarious. I cant get this on tv but im downloading it and am intending to buy the series when it ends. It is one helluva show anyone else like it i think dr.cox is the best character.

Also i reccommend watching 2-3 shows at a time because just 1 makes you crave like crazy for more.

Anyone else think this show is incredible? If so why?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    Not incredible, the third season was a bit pap, but it is one of the best comedies.

The show's worth watching just for Zach Braff, John C. McGinley and Neil Flynn, and to a lesser extent Sarah Chalke's boobs.
    It's hot in Topeka.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    i also am a big fan of scrubs. i can understand what you mean about the episodes being addicting ( esp if you download a whole season at once :wink: )

can't wait until the new season starts!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    are we talking about scrubs the series with those doctors?....coz if so i liked them as well.....

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by georgia_v
    are we talking about scrubs the series with those doctors?....coz if so i liked them as well.....
    correct

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Yea ive already watched a season in the span of a weekend. Couldnt resist i lost track of time im plannin on repostin em on usenet if anyone would want me too.
    This show really surprised me that it passed right under my nose.Oh well i think its brilliant
    Last edited by despikable; 11-22-2005 at 07:45 PM. Reason: didnt want to post twice in a row

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    T'is fun to watch when you're under the influence

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    haha