Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 Goning Crazy!

i was going to go to wal mart at 12:01 A.M on november 22 but my cuzin called me tellin me that people are sleeping outside of wal mart and best buy trying to get one and the thing is best buy doesent open untill 9:00 P.M and im going to try to wake up early to get in line but i might have to wait untill christmas. Does anyone know if any stores getting any more shipments in before christmas?

2. Games   -   #2

3. Games   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    so basically your f*ked if you did not preorder

4. Games   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i might buy a xbox 360 when it comes out in march next year ........ didnt bother about the xbox and stuck with PS2 i guess it gives me 6 months to decide before the 360 comes out see if it has games I like this time

5. Games   -   #5
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    heh yeah if you didnt preorder your screwed, any place that has them is flocked full of people. i tried to get in line for one but had no luck, as i saw it was more heads then xbox's :shrugs:

6. Games   -   #6
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I wish I was out there.

There were people giving $100 for their spot in line!!!

All I would've needed to do was get there early. I would have been one of the first in line and then some moron would've ponied up $100 and I'd go home after 30 minutes of work of.....standing.

Morons I tell you. When the PS3 comes out I'm gonna be out there. Maybe I can get more than a $100.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Games   -   #7
    there's a shortage??? they gotta be fookin' kidding. kinda deflates the bragging rights of being first to market (ahead of ps3 & revolution).

8. Games   -   #8
    yea, i called up every electronic store and every single one of them are sold out and i asked them when the next time they are getting some more in they said after chrismas and EBgames said they will get some in between now and christmas so im going to preorder mine at Ebgames.

9. Games   -   #9
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    there's a shortage??? they gotta be fookin' kidding. kinda deflates the bragging rights of being first to market (ahead of ps3 & revolution).
    How so?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Games   -   #10
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    my friend and I went at lunch time and the EBGames fucker said the shipments to Canada were delayed. He said the shipments were changed to the US and ours would come in a few weeks. Is he lieing?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast