Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Should I Share Files?

Honestly, on KaZaA Lite, why should I share the files I download? I know it is the nice thing to do, but will something differ if I don't share any files?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    MAY THE LORD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Luca_Snipes's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Antallic@18 April 2003 - 23:49
    Honestly, on KaZaA Lite, why should I share the files I download? I know it is the nice thing to do, but will something differ if I don't share any files?
    if you're not sharing then some people will stop you from downloading from them.

Also think of it this way - if everyone thougth the same way as that they would be nothing for you to download....

sharing is always good on P2P, leaching is for IRC and newservers

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    yeah, cuz thats what P2P is, a community made up of a bunch of people sharing files (right? lol)

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Hey youre right.
    You can download files because thats what kazaa is for. You don't have to share them.

Attention : All K-Lite users-please stop sharing files! There is no reason to be sharing at all!

Oh wait nevermind. If you don't share, other people won't share. Then when you search for a file, no one will be sharing it. What makes you so special that you can take files that other people donated time, skills, and bandwidth into ripping and distributing, and grab the files, use them for yourself and not even share them. It doesn't take any effort for you to share files. You don't have to do anything. But the people that go pay for the DVDs, rip them, add subtitles, hash them, and put them on their FTP servers do a hella lot more work than you when you download and don't even share.
    If no one shares, no one can download.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    SPOS

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Very Large Member
    Oh no,not another newbie spouting this fuck again!

YOU BORE ME antallic!

If you dont want to share then dont,just dont come round here starting another POINTLESS thread you fuck

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    One thing im gonna say is this: if youre not gonna share, dont download. The only way its acceptable not to share is if you have a 56k. its not like it causes any physical strain on you, so whats the problem? If you have broadband, you dont really have to worry about losing bandwoith, since you have som much already. i know from experience. Im a broadband user who shares unlimited bandwith to unlimited users. U could at least allow 2 or 3 person to d/l at a time. It really wouldnt be that difficult 8===D Head.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by Marthafocker2003@19 April 2003 - 02:32
    8===D Head.
    LOL good one

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by jay973@19 April 2003 - 00:59
    Oh no,not another newbie spouting this fuck again!

YOU BORE ME antallic!

If you dont want to share then dont,just dont come round here starting another POINTLESS thread you fuck

dude calm down, thats the point of this forum, is for help you dumb fucking idiot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast