Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: America vs Mexico

  1. #1
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    1
    Posts
    2,128
    As depicted in most Hollywood movies, if an an american needs to escape his/her troubles wid da law - they always go to Mexico.
    (those that go to Canada seem to have issues)

    Hypothesis :
    Hence Mexico is infact truelly the Land of Freedom

    Question :
    Why then do Americans stay in america since they cannot be totally free?
    Last edited by 15%; 11-22-2005 at 10:30 PM.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%
    As depicted in most Hollywood movies, if an an american needs to escape his/her troubles wid da law - they always go to Mexico.
    (those that go to Canada seem to have issues)

    Hypothesis :
    Hence Mexico is infact truelly the Land of Freedom

    Question :
    Why then do Americans stay in america since they cannot be totally free?
    They broke the law here and go where the law can't get them.

    The same may apply to Mexico.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    1
    Posts
    2,128
    So all the mexicans who are in america are criminals?

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%
    So all the mexicans who are in america are criminals?
    RIF

    So all the Americans who are in Mexico are criminals?

    I better not take that vacation to Cancun.
    Last edited by Busyman; 11-22-2005 at 10:53 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Also, don't drive your dad's boss' fancy car with your cousin, cause you'll get arrested.

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    1
    Posts
    2,128
    ok - just testing the grounds.
    but
    question to all americans - is there always* an option in the back of your head
    which says - if i screw up i can always go to mexico?
    or to some it may even be canada.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    Also, don't drive your dad's boss' fancy car with your cousin, cause you'll get arrested.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,626
    As a rule I would never run from the police unless I was a tank of gas away from Mexico.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,628
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%
    ok - just testing the grounds.
    but
    question to all americans - is there always* an option in the back of your head
    which says - if i screw up i can always go to mexico?
    or to some it may even be canada.
    I don't think "there's always an option in the back of your head" because most people don't contemplate committing crimes that would force them to flee the country. On the other hand, should some wild, unthinkable circumstance arise where I was framed or wrongly accused of some heinous crime, then yes, Mexico would be the option for me. I'm only about 4 - 4.5 hours away.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    I'd rather do time in a Canadian jail than a Mexican one ! As the song says
    "I fought the law and the law won " in all of the above .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •