Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Santa removed from Coke cans. Non-Christians find him "offensive."

aw, it was just a matter of mixed signals! kiss & make up?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #102
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    aw, it was just a matter of mixed signals! kiss & make up?

Cheers.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #103
    merry christmas eve, yo.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #104
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Aww....man love, how nice

5. The Drawing Room   -   #105
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Sickening.

From such a bunch of heavy-hitters, too.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Sickening.

Before the post I had just taken the "how gay are you test". I was so shocked at the results I damn near knocked over my Babycham.

That little arrow went from 0 straight up to 100. I just couldn't believe it and I immediately turned off my computer.

Never thought of myself as gay or even had an interest in men, but it is a legitimate interweb test thingey, so it must be valid. Why fight it?

I'd better hit the mall and get some throw pillows and and a leather vest for starters.
    Last edited by hobbes; 12-24-2005 at 07:55 PM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #107
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    Sickening.

Before the post I had just taken the "how gay are you test". I was so shocked at the results I damn near knocked over my Babycham.

That little arrow went from 0 straight up to 100. I just couldn't believe it and I immediately turned off my computer.

Never thought of myself as gay or even had an interest in men, but it is a legitimate interweb test thingey, so it must be valid. Why fight it?

I'd better hit the mall and get some throw pillows and and a leather vest for starters.
    They do that shit on purpose. You should have waited. It goes to 100 then says, "Get Results".
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

They do that shit on purpose. You should have waited. It goes to 100 then says, "Get Results".

O' RLY

Here I thought I'd gone all gay and it turns out I was just being imaptient.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #109
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Sickening.

Ask yourself this, "have I ever watched the Oscars on television".

That's the acid test apparentement.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #110
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul

Ask yourself this, "have I ever watched the Oscars on television".

That's the acid test apparentement.
    Indeed.

I have heard from friends of my sister (who work in the biz and on the broadcast) that they can look back into the sitting rooms of those who view the show; the word is that all those who are watching take on a marked resemblance (albeit only for the duration of the show) to Richard Simmons.

This has never been publicized, apparently.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast