Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re: Pissed Off

Poster
    i wouldnt bother even contemplating arguing with somebody/nobody on this subject, i bet around 90% of his posts will be him moaning or bitching that someones sig avatar is to big.

Dont know why he cares so much, they should make him a mod just for this and nothing else, as i think thats what he is trying to get at.

and somebody/nobody in another thread you said that swearing was imature, well so is bitching all the time about something as stupid as sig sizes, im sure the mods know what to do about it if they see one. and no wonder you never swear you dont need to to say "your sig is to big btw" as thats what most of your posts have been lately.
    ok im leaving because of a number of thing, first off im sick and tired of somebody/nobody just complaining that ppls avs and sigs are to big
    Quotes from stoi. ^^^^

Some people might think we should not mention anything. They are entitled to an opinion. So are the members of the board who think otherwise. The admin saw fit to have a rule about Avatar / Signature Size. Some don't believe we should be able to speak our minds, like stoi. As they do it, they should expect others to do it too. Simple?

I have also contributed a lot to this board. Just about all my posts have been made to help people and to help this board. I think highly of this board and its members and have a lot of respect for its rules too. Also if you haven't noticed yet, I really don't ask for very much for myself.

@stoi, If you don't like what I post then don't read it or just leave if you think you should.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    the point is though, your not a mod, so get over it, if you see someones sig/av is to big thend send them a polite pm asking them to reduce the size, if that doeant work then pm a mod, but when i see someone asking a question and then i see your reply is just your av/sig is to big please change it, without acctually helping the person on his question, i get slightly annoyed.

The mods are here for a reason, and one of there jobs is to make sure everyones sigs/avs fit into the rules, and im sure they dont want to see posts by ppl telling other ppl thts theres are to big, its like you dont think the mods are capable of doing a decent job on this forum, thats what it seems like to me anyway.

anyway ive made peace with the great dude/the wise man so im going to try to make piece with you now, even though i dont know why you had to make another thread for this discussion. let the mods get on with thier jobs and you get on with yours, which if im mistaking is posting verifieds and helping ppl, not complaining that ppls sigs sizes are a couple of pixels over the allowed limit.

Peace

stoi

and i cant help but read your posts on this subject they are all over, thats why i am complaining about it.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    most of the time I agree with you stoi but when someone comes in here with a half megabyte avatar I have to say something

4. Lounge   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    yeah i agree if it is way over the rules, but just a few kb or a few pixels, come on, if the 56kers had any sense they would switch the view sigs off anyway, i know i would, and no im not saying everyone that is on dial up is stupid but if i was on 56k id want the sigs turned off to make my viewing of this forum even more enjoyable.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    About my posts, read more carefully, stoi. I try not to tell people what to do and I don't expect others to tell me what to do. As you said we are not moderators so don't tell me what to do or not to do. I don't chase people about their avatar/sigs, I just raise the issue if it comes up.

I have as much a right to voice my opinion as you.

As for peace, it's just a question of mutual respect.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    somebody is that gradually becoming a real picture?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    ok one minute you are telling me to read your posts more carefully and the next you are telling me not to read them at all

also i think that it should be done via pm not so the whole forum can see, you even done it to me when i even said that my avatar was to big but i was just testing it and i would sort it out tommorrow, so obviously you dont read my posts very well either.

with a pm no one has to know your a stickler for the rules, you even have it all over your sig as well, which is fair enough, ive no complaints about that, if i wasnt happy with someone for a sig like a bad link or a bad pic i would pm them and i have in the past and they have changed it, its easy. if you get abuse back pm one of the mods explaining to them the situation and let them sort it.

anyway RESPECT

stoi

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    I see you are still telling me how I should do things.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    im not telling, im making a sugestion. take it or leave it.

if you take it fine, it will make this place a lot more enjoyable to browse through, if you leave it then it will still be a pain.

im just stating some facts here that i bet most ppl agree with but dont want to rock the boat by bringing them up, and even if no one agrees with me and they agree with you i am still entitled to my opinion and all i can say is i can live with a few sigs that are a smite to big, but seeing your posts all over the forum just annoys me.

respect

stoi.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Very Large Member
    Hey guys,one of you may need the others help in the future.You have both expressed your(valid) views and should maybe leave it at that.
    We are all in this together.
    So go on,make your peace......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast