Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do I record xbox gameplay???

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Ok, foudn one for 60 bucks, ill buy it tomorrow, thanks guys

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Games   -   #12
    well this is just a thought plug in your laptop s-video into your tv and set it so that you use laptop as monitor and you just record everything onscreen. meh im not too sure oh well. :sigh

3. Games   -   #13
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    u can use fraps to record halo content directly on the pc. and with the mod kit, u can do the crazy stuff they do in FTC videos (xboxottawa.ca)

4. Games   -   #14
    wait btw you can get halo for pc maybe they are just usin the pc version?

5. Games   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by despikable
    wait btw you can get halo for pc maybe they are just usin the pc version?
    ya i was thinking about getting it for PC and doing it like that...problem is i'm gonna need multiplayer for that and my friends computer sucks balls, all of theirs do, so i can give em a copy each (halo PC) and make em install and try and explain to em the concept of connecting to my server and then somehow miraculously over mic or phone tell each of em what to do and when to do it.....so ya ill stick w/ Xbox over system link, i could set up a LAN w/ computers but i dont think my friends are too keen on bringing their comps to my house.

6. Games   -   #16
    i know for sure FTC @ www.xboxottawa.ca is using the PC version with some tweaks and hacks funded by Bungie themselves. not sure bout red vs blue though. it'll be a lot easier to use the pc version

7. Games   -   #17
    just do it through online play with a friend or something. If ur trying to mimick red vs blue.

8. Games   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by abu_has_the_power
    i know for sure FTC @ www.xboxottawa.ca is using the PC version with some tweaks and hacks funded by Bungie themselves. not sure bout red vs blue though. it'll be a lot easier to use the pc version
    agreed, but my friends arent that computer literate , installing the game is one thing, getting them to do certain things within the game after joining a server is another, but no worries i got the tv tuner and the project is well under way

9. Games   -   #19
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    if you know how to put a vhs on the computer, then this is the way for you,
    what i did was got a vcr with input sockets
    1. plus the xbox into the vcr
    2.plug the vcr to the tv
    3.push record while on the av channel
    4.start playing!
    i used to do this to keep records of stupid things or show mods and hacks to people, but anyways hope this helps

10. Games   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    Quote Originally Posted by abu_has_the_power
    agreed, but my friends arent that computer literate , installing the game is one thing, getting them to do certain things within the game after joining a server is another, but no worries i got the tv tuner and the project is well under way

well good luck. u can get a lot more creative on pc. with all the mods and tweaks and code hacks u can play with

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast