Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: windows problem

for some reason my windows me is messed up.when i start up the computer the colors are all messed up and the computer looks like its on safe mode but its on regular mode.and when i change the color settings and restart the computer goes back to the same messed up state.what can i do my system restore doesnt work either.thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    your post is not easy to read.it sounds like your graphics card drivers are messed up.rightclick on my computer and select properties.select device manager.find your video card in the list.you may need to click a + to see it.rightclilck the entry for your card and select uninstall/remove/delete then rebooot windows and see if it detects the card and reinstalls the drivers correctly then set display properties as required.hth

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    will the drives reinstall automatically?im truly sorry on my unclarity.im a retard,but hopefully this will help...thanx

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Windows will have generic drivers that should work , new device wizard should kick in and guide you . If you have your driver cd be prepaired to insert it .

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Windows ME= PAIN+#include<Windows95/98/>+PRETTY ICONS+More Pain+Destroyed Computer

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    Windows ME= PAIN+#include<Windows95/98/>+PRETTY ICONS+More Pain+Destroyed Computer

Ohh you remember John's , setup too eh ? Hey mabye he upgraded and now has trouble ? With a little more info from johnq86 mabye we can help .

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    no i didnt upgrade i turned my pc on and this happened.i dont know what my graphic card is.what do i do my computer is all messed up please help a dumb person out please!!!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    What where the major modifications you made to your system the last time?,
    did you messed with the windows or system folders?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    the last thing i remember doing was scandisk and it frooze so i had to shut down my pc.the next day the whole computer was messed up.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    install stuff loike new graphics drivers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast