Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: the hofficial we luv palancar fred

  1. #1
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,947

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    1
    Posts
    2,128
    who's fred and what did he do to palan's car?

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Yogs's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hollandskia
    Posts
    889
    Mulder is a cheerleader now???

    Is he coming out of the closet???

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,388
    There are cheerleaders in the closet?

    Don't wrinkle my tux please.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogs
    Mulder is a cheerleader now???

    Is he coming out of the closet???
    Not sure, but he has been running his jib lately about poking someone in the butt; don't know how particular he is just now...
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Yogs's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hollandskia
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogs
    Mulder is a cheerleader now???

    Is he coming out of the closet???
    Not sure, but he has been running his jib lately about poking someone in the butt; don't know how particular he is just now...

    Thanks, that was what i was referring too...........

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogs
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4

    Not sure, but he has been running his jib lately about poking someone in the butt; don't know how particular he is just now...

    Thanks, that was what i was referring too...........
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008
    http://www.divepalancarcozumel.com/home_dp.php
    What has mulder to do with diving?

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,947
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    http://www.divepalancarcozumel.com/home_dp.php
    What has mulder to do with diving?

    depends on what sort of diving it is

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    http://www.divepalancarcozumel.com/home_dp.php
    What has mulder to do with diving?

    depends on what sort of diving it is
    The kind involving the next orifice past the muff, apparently.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •