Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Superman Returns!!

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    lois lane looks hot and kevin spacey wil make a great lex

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    Who's been killed off????????
    Are you serious?????? They killed off Superman in the early 90's or something. It's been awhile I know that...
    Last edited by Skizo; 11-28-2005 at 06:58 AM.

yo

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Member BT Rep: +1
    speacy is a pretty good actor i love some of his movies but i dont know about lex.... plus lex and clark should be in same age group.....

I wish tom wellington did this movie

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    Who's been killed off????????
    Are you serious?????? They killed off Superman in the early 90's or something. It's been awhile I know that...
    Uh....are you serious? He's been back for a decade. It seems Doomsday didn't off 'im.

As a matter of fact, about 4 versions of him came back at that time...one was the real Supes.............we're well past that now.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by dre145
    speacy is a pretty good actor i love some of his movies but i dont know about lex.... plus lex and clark should be in same age group.....

umm well Gene hackman would have bene 20 years older then chistopher Reeve

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by dre145

Same age group?

You've been watching too much Smallville.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

Uh....are you serious? He's been back for a decade. It seems Doomsday didn't off 'im.

As a matter of fact, about 4 versions of him came back at that time...one was the real Supes.............we're well past that now.
    I'm not going to argue this one too much, but I think you're wrong on that one. DC Comics killed off Superman in 1992. I don't know why they would bring him back just three years later? (one decade ago)

There have been several cartoons and televisions shows that had him on it. (Cartoons, Smallville, etc.) I don't believe that there was ever a new storyline anywhere that actually brought him back. Those were just new storylines of the original idea I believe.

yo

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Wow.. The main actor looks really tall and big. Anyway, Superman is like the coolest super hero ever.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

I'm not going to argue this one too much, but I think you're wrong on that one. DC Comics killed off Superman in 1992. I don't know why they would bring him back just three years later? (one decade ago)

There have been several cartoons and televisions shows that had him on it. (Cartoons, Smallville, etc.) I don't believe that there was ever a new storyline anywhere that actually brought him back. Those were just new storylines of the original idea I believe.
    Damn dude no wonder you like Bush. You are just as clueless.

He was back well before Smallville and the cartoon. When he came back (if my memory serves correct) there were 4 "Supermen".

Superboy
    The Man Of Tomorrow
    Cyborg Superman
    Steel

Maybe this'll jog yer memory....remember the movie Steel play by Shaqiulle O'Neal? He was a "Superman".

Betcha didn't know Batman's back was broken and Azrael took over as Batman either. The X-Men comic books were all changed due to a timeline ripple. All the comic book names were changed and characters were different.

I understand that the only thing you know about comic books is what pops up in the national news but trust what folk tell ya sometimes.

No argument needed.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    That's why I said I wouldn't argue it much....b/c I wasn't really sure. I don't know shit about comics, I just remember him dying, not any ressurrection of 4 different Supermans or whatever that was.

As far as liking Bush, that's exactly why I like him - becasue I do pay attention to politics, not comics.

yo

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast