Thread: Webmaster Needs Help

ok, how do I make a person click on one link before he can click on another?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by balamm@19 April 2003 - 05:22
    ummm.... Don't put two links on the same page?
    I think he means something like JAVA script, that uses cookies. The first link is active, when it is clicked, the second link (on the same page) is enabled.

The only places that I seen that are at WAREZ sites that force you to vote for them by visiting a spam page, then the second link is enabled, then the third, fouth, etc...

Then you never get anywhere because all of those spam popup pages lead you to the original page, telling you that you didn't do it correct.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by Spindulik+18 April 2003 - 20:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spindulik @ 18 April 2003 - 20:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--balamm@19 April 2003 - 05:22
    ummm....&nbsp; Don&#39;t put two links on the same page?
    I think he means something like JAVA script, that uses cookies. The first link is active, when it is clicked, the second link (on the same page) is enabled.

The only places that I seen that are at WAREZ sites that force you to vote for them by visiting a spam page, then the second link is enabled, then the third, fouth, etc...

Then you never get anywhere because all of those spam popup pages lead you to the original page, telling you that you didn&#39;t do it correct. [/b][/quote]
    Yes I know, everyone hates that...
    Anyways, thats what I mean. I want to create a link and someone must click on it before the second is enabled...