Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Changing IP

  1. #1
    Hi im from England and i wanted to know how I can change my IP so that sites think im from US
    Any help?

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    you need to use a proxy
    i use "complete anonymous web surf" (caws) program or i use online proxy sites like (which is easier) look in internet section for other such sites/programs /info
    You will have to see if the proxy ip is based in the states
    Last edited by 15%; 11-27-2005 at 11:40 AM.

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    the caws doesnt work for me. keep getting an error when i press autopilot and the 2 links dont work.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts