Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Is EXCELLENT!!!

suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    oh well hmm i guess it would be unlocked if he copyed the files from it or something

2. Games   -   #22
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Hmmm...last Thursday it was getting late and my gf asked why I hadn't hooked up my Xbox yet and wanted to see me play Doom 3.

Things I've noticed....

I've only tried to burn 2 games so far...Doom 3 and Project Snowblind (good game).
    They burned in 7 and 5 minutes, respectively.

I have..

Avalaunch frontend dash after it boots up
    My Xbox logo is blue and it says Xecuter2 (or somethinglike that) on the boot screen
    I have XMBC
    Under applications I have dvd2xbox (the copy doohicky) and the dongle free dvd player.
    I have an emulator for Mame(ox), Sega Genesis, Neo Geo, and SNES.

There were so many games on the emulator that when I scrolled down the list I could only get to games starting with G before I got tired of scrolling.

Fucking G!!! I have every old arcade game you can think of...even more than the MAME on my computer.

That reminds me..I need to check for the game Strider. I loved that game.

Interesting that I had figure out how to unlock the F partition 'cause that where most of my memory was on the hard drive.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Games   -   #23
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    just to let you know, i think with your dash you can hold the left trigger to make it move faster
    anyways i think project snowblind sucks, it was like a rip of james bond. Anyways glad you like your stuff, laters

4. Games   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by suprafreak6
    just to let you know, i think with your dash you can hold the left trigger to make it move faster
    anyways i think project snowblind sucks, it was like a rip of james bond. Anyways glad you like your stuff, laters
    Thanks man!!

So far I've only played through the first part of Project Snowblind and just got augmented and am going the the "tutorial". I probably won't play it for awhile anyway.

I have tons of games I've never played. I'll stop by Blockbuster and pay the $20 for the game pass as well...to get every game there that I don't have.

Funny enough, my friend told me that he could NOT copy the second Incredible Hulk game.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Games   -   #25
    Ok now I've started using the Game Pass at Blockbuster (only 1 game at a time though ) and I borrowed about 50+ games from a friend of mine.

I figure I'll burn his games first and get what he doesn't have from BB.

I must say though that The Warriors game I rented is quite good and is a nice take on the GTA clone (it is made by Rockstar).

You mug people, steal car radios, and it furthers the movie. I give it a 9 outta 10. I recommend you watch the movie first. They got everything right (so far) in the game.

I have now copied about 26 games and am down to about 160 GB.

I was curious about one thing though. On those emulators is there any way to save your progress in a game?

I was playing one of favorite old school games, Strider. I got to level 5 but was tired and had to cut it off. To get back, I half to play through it again.

I also like playing the original Punch Out and Super Punch Out.

Also how do I ftp straight to another modded Xbox through ethernet cable? What functions do I press?

I want to give my friend from work (who got it modded for me) alot of the games from my HD and can't give him the original discs.

And last question....

Are the extra levels from XB Live on BT somewhere?

For instance I have Splinter Cell but don't have the Kola Cell or Vselka missions that you get from live.
    Last edited by Busyman; 12-15-2005 at 07:20 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Games   -   #26
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Hmmm...last Thursday it was getting late and my gf asked why I hadn't hooked up my Xbox yet and wanted to see me play Doom 3.

Things I've noticed....

I've only tried to burn 2 games so far...Doom 3 and Project Snowblind (good game).

I have..

My Xbox logo is blue and it says Xecuter2 (or somethinglike that) on the boot screen
    I have XMBC
    Under applications I have dvd2xbox (the copy doohicky) and the dongle free dvd player.

There were so many games on the emulator that when I scrolled down the list I could only get to games starting with G before I got tired of scrolling.

Fucking G!!! I have every old arcade game you can think of...even more than the MAME on my computer.

Interesting that I had figure out how to unlock the F partition 'cause that where most of my memory was on the hard drive.
    you are really starting to creep me out, just this week I got a moded xbox. & im going through the same learning process, got the same emuls/roms and programs.
    only I'm playing fabel, really cool game so far.
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

7. Games   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3

Things I've noticed....

I have..

I have XMBC

you are really starting to creep me out, just this week I got a moded xbox. & im going through the same learning process, got the same emuls/roms and programs.
    only I'm playing fabel, really cool game so far.
    STFU, me.

superfreak was right...the left and right trigger scroll faster and faster. I've already Strider and have been playing some of the old Marvel arcade games...The Avengers and Spiderman.

Here's a list of what I copied so far. (I already made the list 'cause the fella who had my Xbox modded wanted it)

Advent Rising
    Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time
    Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within
    Destroy All Humans
    GTA: San Andreas
    007 Everything Or Nothing
    Stubbs The Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse
    Fable
    Mercenaries
    Castlevania Curse Of Darness
    Conker Live and Reloaded
    Matrix: The Path Of Neo
    Jade Empire
    Iron Phoenix
    Burnout 2: Point Of Impact Director's Cut
    Burnout 3: Takedown
    Need For Speed Underground 2
    Call Of Duty Finest Hour
    Darkwatch
    Goldeneye Rogue Agent
    Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
    Armed and Dangerous
    Rallly Fusion
    Pso-Ops The Mindgate Conspiracy
    Evil Dead A Fistful Of Boomstick
    X-Men Legends
    X-men Legends 2: Rise Of The Apocalypse
    Sudeki
    Curse The Eye Of Isis
    House Of The Dead III
    LOTR ROTK
    Outrun 2
    Narc
    Breakdown
    Dean Man's Hand
    Red Dead Revolver
    Crimson Skies
    Crimson Sea
    Phantom Dust
    Capcom Vs. SNK 2 EO
    Colin Mcrae Rally 3
    Buffy The Vampire Slayer
    Spikeout: Battlestreet
    Star Wars: KOTOR
    Punisher
    Silent Scope Complete
    Top Spin
    Guilty Gear X2 Reload
    Top Spin
    D&D Heroes
    Medal Of Honor Rising Sun
    Outlaw Golf
    Outlaw Golf: 9 Holes Of Xmas
    Outlaw Golf: 9 More Holes Of Xmas
    Outlaw Volleyball
    Outlaw Tennis
    Warriors
    Farcry Instincts
    Incredible Hulk (the second one)
    whew!!...and I still have more to go. I have about 70 GB left and will use that for games I get from Blockbuster on the Game Pass. I will cancel it after the first month. It's $21.99.

Armed & Dangerous fucked up at first. It said it couldn't copy 1090 files. I cleaned it and it copied perfectly.

Goldeneye Rogue Agent failed to copy just 1 file but the game works fine.

My friend couldn't copy Incredible Hulk but now I'm sure it was just that particular copy of game. He thought it was copy protected or the DVD drive wasn't clean.

Make sure you enabled your F drive if you haven't already.

If I figured how to ftp to and from my Xbox maybe I could send you some games directly. I do wanna back all this shit up.

It'd be nice to have a HD setup where it's partitioned for Xbox, 360, and PS3.

I was telling my friend that if you wanna still play through Live, buy a modded 360 Premium package AND a basic 360 for Live. The money that you'll save on games outweighs the premodded markup and the extra 360. (this is of course when the 360 becomes moddable)

I need to figure out the ftp part 'cause I want a 300 gb hd in there. I bet there's a way to ftp Xbox to Xbox as well through the ethernet port.

You can delete games through the File Manager in Avalaunch. I ain't puttin' no mp3's or dl'd movies on there. I ain't fuckin' nothin' up with potential viruses nor do I care to use the Xbox for music and movies anyway.
    Last edited by Busyman; 12-17-2005 at 11:03 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Games   -   #28
    I need to figure out the ftp part 'cause I want a 300 gb hd in there. I bet there's a way to ftp Xbox to Xbox as well through the ethernet port.
    like this you mean?
    http://forum.psxcare.com/support/sho...?threadid=7239

nor do I care to use the Xbox for music and movies anyway.
    aww but thats the best part about having a modded xbox !

:|

9. Games   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by colt45joe
    like this you mean?
    http://forum.psxcare.com/support/sho...?threadid=7239

nor do I care to use the Xbox for music and movies anyway.
    aww but thats the best part about having a modded xbox !

:|
    I think the free games is.

I noticed Ninja Gaiden was a whopping 6+ gigs. I didn't see Ninja Gaiden Black in BB. Also I didn't see the arcade Ninja Gaiden in MAME.

I have also had games as low as 150 MB (Metal Slug 3). I'm now completely finished with my friends games and I have 40+ gigs left.

I even copied Chessmaster.
    Last edited by Busyman; 12-18-2005 at 08:06 AM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Games   -   #30
    Damn, wish my gf was like that. lol
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast