Thread: Football Man Or Champ Man?

Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    well ive decided im gonna buy a managers game when i get paid, but wasnt sure whether to go with championship manager or football manager?

whats the differences? if anyone knows?

Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

2. Games   -   #2
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Football Manager 2006.

Sports Interactive is the company behind the original Championship Manager series.
    Last year saw Sports Interactive split with the publisher of the Championship Manager game series; SI kept the rights to the game engine and the publisher held on to the name itself.
    The upshot of this is that Football Manager (2005->) is a continuation of and impprovement upon the original series, while CM2005-> is billed (quite rightly) as a 'ground up' build and, as such, a complete pile of shit.

Wanna compare? Buy FM2006 and download CM, test, and feel very glad about money well spent.

3. Games   -   #3
    Championship Manager is the worse game i've ever played. Stay far far away. Get the new FM2006!

4. Games   -   #4
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Championship Manager is the worse game i've ever played. Stay far far away. Get the new FM2006!
    It is, as they say, a No-Brainer.

5. Games   -   #5
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    thaniks guys, looks like i'll be getting FM06 then, i heard that thing about the two splitting didnt know if it was true or not though, cheers
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.