Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Winxp Or Win98se

Not to sound like a complete and total jerk, but you should be slapped for such a question

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Poster
    XP ALL THE WAY IM USING IT
    F*CK windows ME i had it hated it

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    98se, work'd fine for my p3 466mg, and had few probs. also my compat test also gave many errors, did it anyway and the updates resolved everthing, but if you like 98se it is a smaller package and very light on your rsrces, so I would back up the good stuff from your hd, and fdisk, then clean install and go for the updates before you restore your bak up files,

BTW, I use xp now on my new rig also, practicly fix's it self, very userfriendly, and lots more support and ,hell all around it's good,

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    98se, work'd fine for my p3 466mg, and had few probs. also my compat test also gave many errors, did it anyway and the updates resolved everthing, but if you like 98se it is a smaller package and very light on your rsrces, so I would back up the good stuff from your hd, and fdisk, then clean install and go for the updates before you restore your bak up files,

BTW, I use xp now on my new rig also, practicly fix's it self, very userfriendly, and lots more support and ,hell all around it's good,

But IF ANYONE KNOWS, HOME OR PRO, NOT WORRIED ABOUT MY RESRCES, BUT JUST OVERALL PERFORMANCE IN OPPERATIONS???

THANKS IN ADVC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123