View Poll Results: Is it okay to make fun of fat people?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO!! stfu u cold-blood ferktard!

10 24.39%
  • No, but everyone does it occasionally

14 34.15%
  • Yes, but only the pleasantly plump ones

5 12.20%
  • YES!! Verbally assault the 500kg+ ones till they shet their pants!

12 29.27%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fat People!!!

Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    I had a cousin who used to be fat and I saw the teasins he used to get... personally if I seen you dissing a fat person i'd knock your bllcks in

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    That's the only sensible post here.

The contents of the rest of this thread is just terrible. Each and every one of you who posted that you think it ok to tease fat people have something that other small minded people could tease you about.

Btw. I'm not overweight myself. I just think that bullying is wrong. Isn't there something more important that you can do with the short time you all have as a lifetime on this planet? If not then you don't think highly of yourselfs.
    Who the fuck said anything about teasing?

You have got to be the most boring PC person in da huld wide wuld.

Maybe one week I'll imitate "sensible" if I can stop the vomit.
    Fuck you Busyman!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i can't believe so many people can't see it from the other side. if you were fat would you like people you don't know or like taking the piss?

also, don't anyone dare try saying they need to be told or they already know. if you don't respect a person they'll have less respect for themselves and probably care less about getting healthy

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebi
    I had a cousin who used to be fat and I saw the teasins he used to get... personally if I seen you dissing a fat person i'd knock your bllcks in
    Guess you better jump on stage and beat comedian's asses then. Oh and don't stop there, Hollywood actors, producers, directors, and executives are game too.

So you you'd knock my bllcks in huh? I doubt it. You'd have a handful then...all for being the Stop Teasing Police.

Shit I would hope you'd help someone that's getting their ass kicked but nooooo, you'd go at it for something that's a basic part of life.

Everybody has been teased about something while growing up. I guess "fatteasing" is the end all be all of causes to take up defending.

You guys, you guys.....
    Last edited by Busyman; 12-05-2005 at 01:35 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    So you you'd knock my bllcks in huh? I doubt it.
    We can test that theory any time.... the only reason fat people are teased is because people see it as they indulge in eating massive amounts and that is not always the cause... maybe they are crippled and cannot get excercise... maybe its genetic... maybe they have a mental illness that prevent them from stop eatting or going outside.

and that basic part of life stuff is alot of crap... 200 years ago being fat meant you were of high social status and it was admired.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    and that basic part of life stuff is alot of crap... 200 years ago being fat meant you were of high social status and it was admired.
    This is true. Busyman with his bitch tits would have been mistaken for royalty.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    So you you'd knock my bllcks in huh? I doubt it.
    We can test that theory any time.... the only reason fat people are teased is because people see it as they indulge in eating massive amounts and that is not always the cause... maybe they are crippled and cannot get excercise... maybe its genetic... maybe they have a mental illness that prevent them from stop eatting or going outside.

Test that theory? According to you it's not a theory but something you'll take upon yourself to do...some Tease Police and shit. I wish you would come over here from Disneyland talking that shit. I'd lmao as the fat UK'an gets his ass whipped for, not saving someone from imminent danger, but for getting in someone's face for an "bad" remark.

Being teased is a something that many people go through. I got teased for being a light-skinned black fella (oxy?). So the fuck what. Being teased makes some people stronger. It's and how people take it.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    They're pecs.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #29
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    They're pecs.
    I'm sorry, what did you say fatty fat fatty?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot
    They're pecs.
    I'm sorry, what did you say fatty fat fatty?
    Pecs.
    Pecs.
    Pecs.
    Did I mention...pecs?

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast