Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Matrix 2

Poster
    NO it cant be because there aren't any screeners yet.they dont give out screeners until after the movie is first premiered wich hasnt happened yet.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Yea the release (and my exams ) is getting closer, so it can`t be too long before a copy hits Kazaa.
    I`m gonna watch it on the big screen first though..

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    whatever i was just saying that if it is...(it will be highly unlikely but IF...)

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Gandalf... so back up your statement, and post it. I got &#036;10 thats says you cant hash an authentic file of matrix reloaded... all talk... tmd, or someone will have copy long before your friends dad... *laugh*

Avatar Man, at times they do give screeners out before a movie first premieres, it just depends on a few things... so dont run your mouth, less you know what your talking about, kthx

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    whatever no need to argue....if the gandalf on crack has it...he will make his best effort to post a hash and keep on his computer so we can dl...(right gandalf?)

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Yeah gandalf would you???

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    its obvious its bs or else he would have responded....or is it??? maybe he left to see it...

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    True. True

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    oh man, script was a nice touch in fact, gives a good insight on the movie though it kills the whole story by reading it. Matrix is a movie that needs to be watched, because every small detail about the movie can&#39;t be included but only watched. Sometimes yes, it can be inlcuded, but in that short script, it wasn&#39;t. its all about the small details and a good plot story, plus with matrix new special effects, we just have to wait a little bit more to see and judge.

Oh and thanks for posting the script, don&#39;t get upset if you think I&#39;m mad at you.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    and btw... thats not the real script, so dont buy into it... its a well spread fake...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast