Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Avenged Sevenfold - Waking The Fallen (2003)

  1. #1
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Does any1 have this in VBR or have the actual cd and is willing to rip it in --alt-preset extreme (LAME 3.90.3) ? I got the pH rip.... but 192 doesnt cut it.

  2. Music   -   #2
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,461
    I have the 192 version too, sry can't help u there but this CD is fucking sick.

  3. Music   -   #3
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    I have the 192 version too, sry can't help u there but this CD is fucking sick.
    Hell ya its sick, I think its alot better then "City of Evil".

  4. Music   -   #4
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    I have the 192 version too, sry can't help u there but this CD is fucking sick.
    Hell ya its sick, I think its alot better then "City of Evil".
    Agreed, City of Evil kinda sucks, IMHO.

  5. Music   -   #5
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Ahh fuck whats with all the noise near the end of I wont see you tonight pt. 1?

  6. Music   -   #6
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Feck theres a VBR version posted here but there no seeds!!!!

    http://www.torrentbox.com/torrents-details.php?id=12249

  7. Music   -   #7
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Surrey, BC
    Posts
    6,741
    shiz buddy, im gonna go buy the cd tomorrow, ill rip it for u guys just lemme know what software to use cuz i rarely ever rip music, and yes, this album is teh rawks lol, Wont be seeing you tonight part 2 = mother of all ownage

    Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

  8. Music   -   #8
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    shiz buddy, im gonna go buy the cd tomorrow, ill rip it for u guys just lemme know what software to use cuz i rarely ever rip music, and yes, this album is teh rawks lol, Wont be seeing you tonight part 2 = mother of all ownage
    When you get it, I'll explain all that.

  9. Music   -   #9
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    someone on oink just filled my request for it!, although the person ignores my PM's... Does any1 on here actually have the retail cd and is willing to rip it in FLAC and hook me up?
    Last edited by S!X; 12-30-2005 at 07:26 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •