Thread: Snipe Applications

Im looking for an app that works like snipe but is software based to run off your pc and not server based that runs off a site. Dont want server based as they all seem to either have bundled crap or a monthly fee as far as I know. Im not sure whats available as Ive taken a quick look but was looking to find out if anyone has used one of these and what they liked best...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    kazaa2002's Avatar lost
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    Im looking for an app that works like snipe but is software based to run off your pc and not server based that runs off a site. Dont want server based as they all seem to either have bundled crap or a monthly fee as far as I know. Im not sure whats available as Ive taken a quick look but was looking to find out if anyone has used one of these and what they liked best...
    Hi Reality,
    I must be really tired, I don't know what your thread means
    36 people have looked at it and no comments.....
    here is my educated guess....for snipe software
    Snipe Timer free download. The program includes a clock that automatically converts your system clock to the time in Pacific Time Zone (Ebay Time) and once you sync your minutes...

it is the small things that usually drive us mad

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I've used this one before, but never bothered "paying" for it. I don't use ebay too much anyway. It worked great though, and had a nice interface. Probably worth a try.