Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Chatroom And The Atmosphere There

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Yes, I'm very glad rump is helping us with that helpbot, It'll solve the greatest part of the problem I think.
    Most of the time it's not too hard to deal with the assholes that come in there, but yes, sometimes, likes yesterday, there are these things that happen...

I can only ask the people from k-lite and the board to be nice and friendly in there, most of the time the ops are friendly too ( if someone fed us, that is ).

peace

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    Poster
    As a side note - I love you're new avatar Skweeky. It's kinda fitting.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    Originally posted by gumbydancin@24 April 2003 - 23:34
    As a side note - I love you're new avatar Skweeky. It's kinda fitting.
    thank you gumby ..............I think

can I touch your ass one more time? please?

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    Poster
    I tried to amend my name but I don't have enough space. I guess you can touch it once more Skweeky, it's the least I can do since I've never sent you anything more tantalizing.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    Originally posted by gumbydancin@24 April 2003 - 23:56
    I tried to amend my name but I don't have enough space. I guess you can touch it once more Skweeky, it's the least I can do since I've never sent you anything more tantalizing.
    true true....NikkiD got all the fun, and I got nothing

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    Poster
    lol, am I supposed to believe she never sent you ANY of those? That would be surprising. I always assumed you two shared most of that stuff. Well, if that's the case I'll send you something one of these times I peek in the chat room (to see if it's gotten any better), and I'll owe NikkiD a nice one for keeping my e-virtue intact.

edit: oh, and I apologize for turning this thread completely off topic

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Hey I guess the solution is a side chatroom for older members, i have no problem with that and thinks it's a cool idea. #KLchat seems to be headed a certain direction and if that is the flow of things we must adjust our course and move on with it.

Personally what drew me to KLchat was the closeness of us as board members and I see some of that has disappreared cause of all the new people contantly logging in and out.

On a side note, what is it about javachat users that makes them log on and immediatly try out the smilies? Heh.

But again, it is what it is and maybe it's going to be pretty much a helpchat, and let the n00bs have their fun while we talk to eachother on a seperate channel?

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    Originally posted by SuperJude™@25 April 2003 - 17:19
    Hey I guess the solution is a side chatroom for older members, i have no problem with that and thinks it's a cool idea. #KLchat seems to be headed a certain direction and if that is the flow of things we must adjust our course and move on with it.

Personally what drew me to KLchat was the closeness of us as board members and I see some of that has disappreared cause of all the new people contantly logging in and out.

On a side note, what is it about javachat users that makes them log on and immediatly try out the smilies? Heh.

But again, it is what it is and maybe it's going to be pretty much a helpchat, and let the n00bs have their fun while we talk to eachother on a seperate channel?

-SJ™
    Please do this.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN contacted me in a vision while I was sleeping (he does that to certain people) and said he went to the chat room the other day and only recognized a few members from our family.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    Tell FC that is because we're all hiding in PM or other rooms

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234