Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: w00t! fossil of a Mac!

  1. #1
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,616

    Sick

    my boss has one of these sitting around that he's trying to revive

    http://www.everymac.com/systems/appl...forma_476.html

    I laughed my ass off

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    wtf is that useful for?

    Original Price: $1800 US
    Est. Current Price: $0 US
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.


  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Oh my, I haven't seen one of those since high school

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    Some ppl hang on to that crap. I was looking for an antique coffee table at garage sales about 6 months ago, and a woman was trying to sell an Apple IIE for $50. I nearly wet myself.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Some ppl hang on to that crap. I was looking for an antique coffee table at garage sales about 6 months ago, and a woman was trying to sell an Apple IIE for $50. I nearly wet myself.
    This?

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,644
    lol i remember elementry schools had power macs, but even they are way more advanced than that peace of shet

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Some ppl hang on to that crap. I was looking for an antique coffee table at garage sales about 6 months ago, and a woman was trying to sell an Apple IIE for $50. I nearly wet myself.
    This?
    No way, that one has the snazy color screen.

    More like this one:




    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco

    This?
    No way, that one has the snazy color screen.

    More like this one:

    LMAO wtf can u do on it...NOTHING

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,616
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    wtf is that useful for?
    a calculator?

    granted it's one big ass calculator,
    and it's prolly limited to simple addition/subtraction kinda stuff....nothing too scientific....


  10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    -=U.S.A=-
    Posts
    2,450
    well thats cool NOT! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •